Weston's Cath Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weston's Cath Results

We had a nice visit with Weston's Cardiologist yesterday to discuss his results from his cath procedure last month. Weston's heart is doing fantastic. We were previously concerned about the size of Weston's bottom two chambers however after looking at the cath Riley says he has beautiful larger chambers and the pressures in the chambers are great! (As good as a normal heart) There are two options for surgery. 1. The Fontan. 2. The Physiological or Traditional Repair. We have been given the pros and cons of both and we are left to decide what is best for Weston. We will meet with his surgeon to further discuss these two options some time this summer followed by surgery some time in the fall. There is no rush due to the fact Weston is doing so good! We are truly blessed to have such a strong boy! Thank you all for your love and support. Xoxo
    Attached Files

Don't get much better than a report like that.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Awesome update! God is good!

Comment

Great to hear, God is good!

Comment

That boy is a dang hoot!!!

[ATTACH]904182[/ATTACH]
            Last edited by Fishndude; 04-10-2018, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Great news, continued prayers for Weston and your entire family!

Comment

"The beat goes on"!
                Man that's a cool shirt, with with even cooler results. God bless you Weston!!!

Comment

good news

Comment

Awesome news! Continued prayers for Weston and you guys. God is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome news. Pardon for asking, I'm new to the site and don't know the back story. I'm assuming congenital heart defect? I was born with one myself, 4X OHS Survivor. About to turn 39 and doing well, got any questions I might be able to answer, Dont hesitate to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltyMutt View Post
                        Awesome news. Pardon for asking, I'm new to the site and don't know the back story. I'm assuming congenital heart defect? I was born with one myself, 4X OHS Survivor. About to turn 39 and doing well, got any questions I might be able to answer, Dont hesitate to ask.
                        Its a GREAT story, do search and read thru it. It show just how awesome this band of brothers and sister on this site are.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltyMutt View Post
                          Yes CHD’s he has ventricular inversion, hypo plastic main pulmonary artery, VSD, ASD, hes has 3 OHS 2 BT Shunts and then the Glenn. Can I ask what defect you had? BTW I’m Weston’s dad.

Comment

awesome news!!!

continued prayers for Weston and the family

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                              Yes CHD’s he has ventricular inversion, hypo plastic main pulmonary artery, VSD, ASD, hes has 3 OHS 2 BT Shunts and then the Glenn. Can I ask what defect you had? BTW I’m Weston’s dad.

I was born with Tetralogy of Fallot (TOF), had a by-pass when I was 6 months old, first OHS at 2 years old.

Comment

Working...
                              X