Elk euro wall mount.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elk euro wall mount.

I've been trying to figure out how to build one for an elk. This is what I came up with. What do y'all think?
    Attached Files

Looks pretty good to me. You could also turn the nose down just a bit more to get bigger antlers more clearance and off the wall a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by forced-2-work View Post
      Looks pretty good to me. You could also turn the nose down just a bit more to get bigger antlers more clearance and off the wall a bit more.
      Agreed. I went with a Dead-On mount because it was flush to the wall. I didn't have enough room for the nose to stick out much. Honestly, you could produce some that are lower profile and some like this so people have a preference.
      Looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by bonehunts View Post
        Agreed. I went with a Dead-On mount because it was flush to the wall. I didn't have enough room for the nose to stick out much. Honestly, you could produce some that are lower profile and some like this so people have a preference.
        Looks good!
        All you have to do is straighten out the hook a bit to adjust it how you like. Just set it over a piece of pipe and whack it with a hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by bonehunts View Post
          Looks good!
          I agree with lower profile or preferably, just flush to the wall.

Comment

I like it. I like the nose up.

BP

Comment

Working...
            X