No announcement yet.

Here I go Again.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your attitude and outlook is an inspiration and example for people like me. God please give this man strength, comfort, and the supernatural healing only you can provide. All this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Prayers for ya

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by Texasredneck View Post
          Thanks ya'll for the Prayers and support, its greatly appreciated.

And yeah this does suck but, honestly this is a walk in the park for me. For I know I'm not alone.
          I have a good friend, about 77 years old that had a kidney transplant last year, got pneumonia also, then got better; then he found out he had colon cancer. He had that surgery and is getting better. Like you he had complications, but fortunately, his transplanted kidney seems to be doing okay. Don't give up nor let your attitude get down!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            I have a good friend, about 77 years old that had a kidney transplant last year, got pneumonia also, then got better; then he found out he had colon cancer. He had that surgery and is getting better. Like you he had complications, but fortunately, his transplanted kidney seems to be doing okay. Don't give up nor let your attitude get down!

Wow,thought I was having a rough time. I hope that he continues to improve and gets his life back. Best wishes and prayers sent for your friend. And Thanks and no way am I gonna give up, my wife won't let me.

Comment

Prayers are always up on this end brother, Stay tuff , Its got to get better sooner or later !!

Comment

prayers sent! Stay positive and keep that attitude.

Comment

Prayers going up!

Comment

Prayers Up.

Comment

Well good news guys & glad I'm at home. Yay me, no seriously the Doctor's said "I was recovering better then they expected and that I could go home" just told me to take it easy for the next few weeks. Thank you again for all the Prayers and support.
                      Its greatly appreciated.

Comment

Prayers up for ya

Comment

Originally posted by lilredneck View Post
                          Prayers are always up on this end brother, Stay tuff , Its got to get better sooner or later !!

Thanks brother, appreciate it.

Comment

Great news, God bless you

Comment

Sorry, man. Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                                X