Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally a relaxing weekend at the deer Lease.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally a relaxing weekend at the deer Lease.

While I absolutely love taking as many kids out to our lease as I can I realized Memorial Day weekend that I needed a guys weekend. So I told Tyler this past weekend it was just us. No neighbor kids, grandkids or girlfriends. We got a late start Friday but we actually had 6hrs of dad/son talk, no radio just awesome conversation! Woke up at day break Saturday morning had farm fresh eggs and homemade bacon! Packed our back packs with water a snacks and took off walking. We don’t have atv’s so there is lots of unexplored land. We hiked dry creek beds, up west Texas “mountains” and across flats for 4.66 Miles. No particular plan, just walked and talked. Much needed father/son time and clear the head time. OH my out of shape body was screaming! But my mind sure felt good! Tyler always wanted to climb up the side of this mountain to this rock. The rock is exactly 400yds from camp and his first time to try and shoot at something over 175yds. He hit it on his second shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way to go Tyler!

Comment

Good times. No phone, video games, TV, etc.

Comment

That’s the good stuff. Congrats Brian

Comment

Sounds like a blast. Glad y’all got some good father/son time

Comment

Heck yeah.

Comment

Good stuff Brian!

Comment

That’s awesome man! Nothing beats getting away and spending time outdoors.

Cool pic.

Comment

Nothing better than family time outdoors!

Comment

Waydago

Comment

Working...
                    X