No announcement yet.

Poacher Reward!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If reward word gets spread around good I'm pretty sure someone will talk. Emphasize the anonymous part, and maybe make it possible to contact you personally. Getting prosecuted may be another thing, but hopefully game wardens will really go after him. You could maybe sue if prosecution doesn't happen. Sorry to hear about all this, know how violated you must feel putting all the time, work, and money in just to have a low-life help himself to it. Good luck with it. D

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
      Yup. Just dragging the head. Search for carcass. It’s there somewhere.

Skinny

He doesn’t want to search for carcass....it will mess up the rest of his hunting and won’t solve anything smh *

Comment

Originally posted by demtx View Post
        If reward word gets spread around good I'm pretty sure someone will talk. Emphasize the anonymous part, and maybe make it possible to contact you personally. Getting prosecuted may be another thing, but hopefully game wardens will really go after him. You could maybe sue if prosecution doesn't happen. Sorry to hear about all this, know how violated you must feel putting all the time, work, and money in just to have a low-life help himself to it. Good luck with it. D

You got all that right!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Man this sucks. Poachers suck!

Comment

Originally posted by Cold 1 View Post
            Originally from Tx. I think it was Spook Span.
            Bahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
              Hey A hole what is your problem?!

I was wondering what happened with the other thread. Now I have a pretty good idea. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                I was wondering what happened with the other thread. Now I have a pretty good idea. Good luck.
                When the same guy is just trolling his threads and acting like a class clown it probably does get old..

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
                  When the same guy is just trolling his threads and acting like a class clown it probably does get old..
                  ^

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post

Wild guess but gonna say it happened for a reason [emoji848]

Comment

Originally posted by Cabela View Post
                      Wild guess but gonna say it happened for a reason [emoji848]

Yeah, the reason was he and a couple others were trying to turn a thread asking for help into huge conspiracy theory.

Can we keep this one on track?

Comment

possibly Chris Bracket?

Comment

Originally posted by bowtechbandit View Post
                          possibly Chris Bracket?
                          To skinny to be Bracket and I don't think he is this stupid.. Walk directly in front of a trail cam and look at it??? NAH.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
                            Yeah, the reason was he and a couple others were trying to turn a thread asking for help into huge conspiracy theory.

Can we keep this one on track?

Oh gotcha...good luck

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              To skinny to be Bracket and I don't think he is this stupid.. Walk directly in front of a trail cam and look at it??? NAH.
                              yeah, your right, he would have taken off his mask and smiled for the camera!

Comment

Good Luck....

Comment

Working...
                                X