Huaco Bowmen Archery (Waco) canceled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huaco Bowmen Archery (Waco) canceled

Sorry to say but we will not be shooting our club shoot in July. I will be in Colorado with family for some over due leisure time. Thanks to all.

What shooting 3D is leisure time. Have a great time in Colorada my freind.
    Hope you have a safe trip

Comment

I really looking forward to shooting there again. I was not at my best that day, I feel the need to better.

Comment

August Shoot?

Is there a shoot in August?

Comment

No. We will not be around during august but the second weekend of Sept we will have the bowhunter warm up. Ill post it up soon.

Comment

I help opperate a non profit outdoor youth ministry in waco, and we are wanting to put on some kind of 3D fundraiser shoot in waco and I could use any help or advise I can get. We would really like to have it at Huaco sometime in sept. but I dont know who to talk to. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. The ministry is H.O.T. Field Guides. we are on facebook and twitter if you are curious about us.

Comment

Originally posted by tbobhill View Post
              I help opperate a non profit outdoor youth ministry in waco, and we are wanting to put on some kind of 3D fundraiser shoot in waco and I could use any help or advise I can get. We would really like to have it at Huaco sometime in sept. but I dont know who to talk to. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. The ministry is H.O.T. Field Guides. we are on facebook and twitter if you are curious about us.

Shoot a pm to "Scode"
              He'd be the one to ask.

Comment

Working...
              X