Easton or Gold tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easton or Gold tips?

Want to hear some input from others, been shooting Easton Axis for a while now. Down to a few arrows and getting a dozen more. Thinking of switching to Gold Tip kinetic XT's.
    Who's tried the Gold Tips and did you like them?

I shoot and like GT. Both are great arrows. I shoot gt because that's what the pro shop I use sells and I support their buisness

Have shot east on and carbon express in the past as well, all great arrows

Comment

Cannot go wrong with either one. Gold Tips are tough and priced right, at least the XTs are.

Comment

Gold Tip's for me..

Comment

Put blazers on the gt and they are good.

Comment

I shoot Easton about 6-8 years ago and switches to GT. Can't really say why I just wanted to try um. I've been shooting GT ever since. Not because I think they are better just never switched back. So there is some absolutely worthless info for you! But all BS aside you can't go wrong with either!

Comment

Ended up buying Axis again. Thanks for the input from everyone. Been shooting Axis for a long time with no problems, the old saying if it's not broke don't fix it method I guess.

Comment

GTs for me. They are tough!
                My dozen has lasted 3 seasons. I check them often. Broke two on a pig and a buck.
                Arrow and BH went thru offside shoulder. Didn't quite make it and buck snapped my arrow.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384743868.475329.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	24264834

This one went thru a doe and is back in quiver.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384743942.991195.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	24264836

Comment

Working...
                X