Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody ever used these broadheads?

Outback supreme 130 grain
    Saw a video on here in someone else's thread but can't find it now.

I have 3 that I have trouble getting to fly well out of my longbow. I haven't tried with my Recurve yet.

Comment

How do you mean "getting to fly well"?

Comment

I have shot several other brands with no issue. These seem to plane.

Comment

I see. I wonder how they would preform with my MR7. On the video the guy was shooting something like 300 fps (or so he says) and they were getting awesome penetration and not damaging the blades

Comment

If they don't shoot out of my Recurve I'll send them to you. I won't be able to use them. I'll try in a little while.

Edit: I can't find them. I haven't tried them in a couple of years. I may have given them away already and just don't remember.
            I can tell you it was scary to shoot them out of my compound. They were all over the place.
            Last edited by Txjourneyman; 08-13-2012, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Txjourneyman View Post
              If they don't shoot out of my Recurve I'll send them to you. I won't be able to use them. I'll try in a little while.

Edit: I can't find them. I haven't tried them in a couple of years. I may have given them away already and just don't remember.
              I can tell you it was scary to shoot them out of my compound. They were all over the place.
              Thank you for the gesture of sending them my way but I think I'll just take your word for it and steer clear of them. If they're acting wacky out of a traditional then they'll more than likely do the wild watusi at around 300 fps.

Thank you again though for sure. That was a first class offer

Comment

Yes. I just posted a thread with video the other day.

Here. Bone tests not drums or gel. If i make it to Mozambique in 2014 on a Black Death hunt i'll shoot their single bevel 220.

Last edited by JW; 08-13-2012, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                  Yes. I just posted a thread with video the other day.

Here. Bone tests not drums or gel. If i make it to Mozambique in 2014 on a Black Death hunt i'll shoot their single bevel 220.

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=305572
                  Thank you. Yeah I couldn't find it again. I knew I had seen it on here somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                  X