Tru glo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tru glo

Customer service is so often a thing of the past however, whether from my negligence or a faulty part the clamp on my new Tru Glow sight appeared to be cracking. Sent an email to Tru Glo they responded first thing during business hours and said they'd ship a new base right out. Always nice to get that kind of service especially for buying one of their cheapest sights on the market.

Also wanted to post in the new forum

Getting customer service like that is worth alot besides tru glo makes a good sight. It doesnt matter the price it cost its all in how you use it.

Comment

That will make a life long customer.

Comment

I've got 4 TruGlo sights and really like them. Great to hear their customer service is great too!

Comment

Based out of Richardson Tx, all I have ever shot, If I have ever had a problem, their customer service is second to none!

Comment

I recently picked up a tru glo sight from academy, I needed a sight with a light in a hurry and got this one for right at $50. I've been pretty happy with it so far, only thing I've had a problem with is the 40,50 pins being .29 rather than .19 or .10. I bet I could call tru-glo and get them changed, think I might do that.

Comment

Working...
            X