Tattoo funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tattoo funny

One of my coworkers was telling this story, don't know if it was true but I laughed

Story goes that a guy came into possession of a dog that had a symbol tattooed on it. Guy thought the design was cool so he had a tattoo shop put one on him.

Turns out it was a symbol to indicate "neutered"

Don't know why you would need a tattoo to tell if a dog was neutered but still funny

My dogs have tattoos on them from the humane society showing they have been neutered.

Comment

Florida castrations and now this?

Oh and here is the story

Comment

A few of our rescues have tattoos but nothing that fancy. They just look like an ink line.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Must have been married........

Comment

I dont need a tattoo to see a dog has lost his nuts.

Comment

I once worked with a guy that had a tattoo on his arm that said "TATTOO." I asked for explanation. It went something like this:

Him: "It involved a promise from a woman who thought tattoos were hot. Hurt like hell. Now I have this stupid thing forever."

Me: "Was it worth it?"

Him: "Totally."

Comment

Lol true story.

Chris Mendiola loves his dog Bear so much, he decided to get the same tattoo the dog bore when Chris adopted him six years ago. When he shared his mark of devotion with the internet, he knew he’d get some heat, but he had no idea just how far the images would go.

EDIT: Playa beat me to it.

Comment

I mean, if he runs out and gets a vasectomy then it all works out.

Comment

Our adopt-a-mutt has one! I can't see the appeal in the tattoo, at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                      I dont need a tattoo to see a dog has lost his nuts.
                      DId not think about it but the tattooed ones are female. We do have a male cat rescue and no tattoo. Makes sense.

Comment

Why the tattoo? If you can't tell by looking at him, something is wrong. Probably shouldn't be practicing veterinary medicine. If it was a female I could understand one indicating it was spayed.

Comment

I've got a wedding ring that proves it

Comment

Working...
                          X