relentless diesel performance in Willis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking about deleting my 2015 duramax, has anyone used relentless diesel performance in Willis and any idea on cost.

I had them do my ‘08 about 5-6 years ago. Did an exhaust system with dpf Delete, egr delete and EFI live tuning. It was about $1200.
    Went from 293 rwhp to 433. I was very satisfied and will probably take my ‘15 to him if I keep it past the warranty.

Comment

I deleted mine myself but took it by there to ask what else I needed to do t keep it reliable. He could of sold me a bunch of stuff but was honest and said what I had done and with my driving habits I should be fine. He also dynoed it for me so that I’d know exactly the power I was making. Seemed like an honest and knowledgeable guy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I used these guys for my Dodge Cummins 2500. I ordered the delete kit, H&S Mini Max tuner, straight pipe and muffler kit, pyrometer (highly reccomend) and did it all myself. Ordered my new aftermarket turbo from someone else though.

Comment

Chris does good work. I have spent a small fortune in that shop over the years.
          My one complaint would be them not being too concerned on cleanliness.
          I kept my truck immaculate inside and outside, but every time I picked my truck up I was cleaning oil or grease off the exterior and the interior.

Comment

Chris is very smart and knows his stuff.

Comment

Thanks y'all for the great info, I have 16500 left on warranty, but now I have a
              Error codes P0420 catalyst low efficiency (Bank 1), Catalytic Converters
              Only 83500miles crazy and Chevy wants $1.200 to fix. So maybe time to delete anyway.

Comment

Big Question, can I continue to drive without damaging anything with code P0420, until the warranty goes out. I no it's not good probably I still have 16500 left on the truck I would rather put the $1,200. Towards the delete what are y'all's thoughts thanks.

Comment

Take it to Chris. He’s good at what he does. Maybe not detailing it like Rubi was saying, but they can make it run right.

You won’t ever regret it

I’ve never used Chris, but several of my friends have. They’ve all said good things about him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Swampa; 01-22-2019, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Relentless diesel performance is a great shop and Chris and his guys will take care of what you need with great service. You can drive it with the codes just know it will not get any better only worse. I also have a 2015 the is deleted and it is like driving another truck. You will not be let down, taking it to a shop to delete with 4" exhaust and PPEI EZlink SOTF and labor should run you around 2500$. There are other options for tunes and what HP you can tune with. but I highly recommend PPIE (Kory Willis).

Comment

Does he work with Ford's too?

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                        Does he work with Ford's too?
                        Nope. I tried getting them to work on mine and they wouldn't touch it.

Comment

Originally posted by dipstick105 View Post
                          Relentless diesel performance is a great shop and Chris and his guys will take care of what you need with great service. You can drive it with the codes just know it will not get any better only worse. I also have a 2015 the is deleted and it is like driving another truck. You will not be let down, taking it to a shop to delete with 4" exhaust and PPEI EZlink SOTF and labor should run you around 2500$. There are other options for tunes and what HP you can tune with. but I highly recommend PPIE (Kory Willis).
                          was this cost with dyno test or is that more.

Comment

I had him build my 48RE as well as do fuel and turbo upgrades on my 06 Common Rail.

Truck absolutely screams! Work is solid i highly recommend Relentless Diesel.

Comment

Originally posted by dipstick105 View Post
                              And is this with egr Delete or is it needed

Comment

Working...
                              X