Walmart Stance on Guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
    This statement is just a feel good measure for sure. They did not change any policies. For me, Walmart and Academy are no go zones to purchase firearms. In a pinch I will by camo and ammo from Academy but that is about it.
    I’ll troll through and look for clearance items but I never “shop” at either

Comment

I buy gas and snuff at the WalMart, don’t hardly ever go into the store. I’ve never bought a gun there, very seldom any ammo, because frankly, they just suck. Nothing is consistent from week to week, at least it wasn’t when I used to buy produce or grocery items. If I go into one now, I have a specific item or items to get and then leave as soon as I can. Gonna be hard for me to boycott them more than I already do.

Comment

I don't see where he said anything negative. Even on the assault weapons ban he said it should be "debated" not reinstated. He said only what he had to as to say they don't want criminals to have guns but they don't believe their selling guns or ammo is the issue.

Comment

I do buy deer corn sometimes at Wal-Mart. Did so yesterday, 40-pounds for 5.99 dollars. I just can't justify buying from the local feed store on the way to the lease. I had to a couple of months ago, 8.50 for a 50-pound bag. I mumbled that was high and he went on to tell me the corn was cleaned, recleaned and blah blah blah. I can go out to the pasture and shovel some of what he was trying to feed me.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
            This statement is just a feel good measure for sure. They did not change any policies. For me, Walmart and Academy are no go zones to purchase firearms. In a pinch I will by camo and ammo from Academy but that is about it.
            That’s pretty much me as well and the only thing I go to WalMart for is oil for my truck as a 5 quart jug of Mobil 1 is $10 cheaper there than at the parts store.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
              I don't see where he said anything negative. Even on the assault weapons ban he said it should be "debated" not reinstated. He said only what he had to as to say they don't want criminals to have guns but they don't believe their selling guns or ammo is the issue.
              It’s the bragging about ceasing handgun and AR-15 sells that shows you what they mean by debating the AWB.

Comment

Any type of violence comes from not being raise by their parents properly in most cases.

Comment

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post
                  It’s the bragging about ceasing handgun and AR-15 sells that shows you what they mean by debating the AWB.
                  That’s all D Icks did and they got the cold shoulder from this site.

Comment

I do t know why y’all are so mad. Let em do what they want. They have that right. Go support a business you like. Personally that place is low on my list of places to shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                      That’s pretty much me as well and the only thing I go to WalMart for is oil for my truck as a 5 quart jug of Mobil 1 is $10 cheaper there than at the parts store.
                      This is no joke, cannot get oil and filters cheaper anywhere! Mobil one and filters for two 6.2 liters is not cheap but at Walmart I can get those 14 quarts and two filters for about 20-30 dollars cheaper than autozone, amazon, etc.

Comment

It's one place that I just hate to go into. I bet I don't go maybe once a year and I hate even doing that.

When I think of all of the mom and pop stores that they put out of business in my home town it still pizzes me off.

Comment

Working...
                        X