Round up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round up

Is there a product y’all have used or know about that is better than round-up?
    I need to spray weeds and a few scrub brush.

Thanks

No.

Comment

We use ranger pro and mojave. It'll smoke the weeds and small trees (2-3 inch base). There's stuff I sprayed last summer that's still dirt now.

Comment

For weeds and scrub brush use 2-4d, for killing grasses use round-up

Comment

Get the generic version of Roundup, from Tractor Supply. It is a 40% concentrate, instead of 25%(?), and it is much cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by planomustang View Post
            Get the generic version of Roundup, from Tractor Supply. It is a 40% concentrate, instead of 25%(?), and it is much cheaper.

RM 43?
            That’s what I use. Works great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

diesel lol

Comment

For brush I am using sendero and it works really good and for weeds I use grazon next with success but need application license to buy these.

Comment

We spray eraser on our fence lines it’s about 5 miles of fence line. I do it once in early spring and once late summer just to keep that nice line but once a year is about all I do and I’ve hit some small shrubs and it kicked them back a bit. But I would much more recommend sendero or a product for a woody plant. I have found a big key to spraying is utilizing a good surfactant. That being said I have had better application with dish washer fluid over an actual surfactant. I stumbled across that when I was out of surfactant

Comment

Are you not wanting to use round up or is it just not effective against the weeds and shrubs?

Comment

If you want to kill grass, weeds, etc, I would use RM43. It took a little longer to kick in but it killed everything. Going on about 3 months and not much regrowth.

Comment

Originally posted by planomustang View Post
                        That brand is called Compare and Save I think. It's 25 bucks a gallon. Every once in awhile it goes on sale for 15 bucks a gallon. Just as effective as roundup and 1/3 the cost. Same ingredients.

Comment

imazapyr kills both woody and herbaceous, plus it is soil active for 6 months

Comment

Remedy will kill anything mesquite grass brush best suff for anything more than grass

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

best I found is Sahara - we use it in camp at our deer lease and it keeps everything dead for a year or better. Do Not spray it anywhere near where run off could reach something you do not want dead

Comment

Working...
                              X