X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice bucks CoolArrow

Comment

Another starr county buck from our lease. Shot maybe 4-5 years ago

Not spectacular trophies compared to what other on tbh have the good fortune to harvest but we have a great time and an abundance of deer. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No spots open on your lease?

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5CM View Post
          I’m off of 649 Las Escobas Rd. And yea the mentality on the small leases there is “if it’s brown it’s down” I came to the conclusion that I won’t shoot anything worth a crap there.
          I used to hunt on Las Escobas Ranch many years ago. If I remember correctly the ranch headquarters was where Las Escobas road turned North. It was owned by the Salinas family. They had several pastuers. We didn't kill any huge deer but we saw a few. Plenty of deer though. I miss hunting out there.

Comment

Hello Andrew, welcome to the fire. I also hunt in Starr county around the El Sauz area, a couple miles SW where 649 and 3167 meet. It's my first time on that lease. So far some hogs and some deer. But pretty much as everyone has said, depends on the area where your at. If you need anything let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolArrow View Post

Another starr county buck from our lease. Shot maybe 4-5 years ago

Not spectacular trophies compared to what other on tbh have the good fortune to harvest but we have a great time and an abundance of deer. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Thanks for sharing. Those are some good looking bucks!

Comment

I hunt off of 490 west of McCook on a ranch and see some really nice deer every hunt.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                X