Nashville must do and eat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nashville must do and eat

Headed to Music city next month for Wife's 50th. Can probably find good music, etc. Anyone have any can't miss eat places?

Tag.

Comment

In for this too. I will be going March 24th-27th for work.

Comment

BB kings is entertaining and good food. You'll have a blast! I love Nashville. We stayed at opryland gaylord and ate at the motel daily so I didn't really get to the good eateries. There is some hot chicken place I hear is great.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Do a riverboat dinner also.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Breakfast at The Southern Steak and Oyster (try the My Way...weird but good), Peg Leg Porker, and find your self some hot chicken.

Comment

We just went in January, we really liked Edleys bbq (got hot chicken) and the pegleg porker was good also. There’s a handful of breweries if you enjoy that sort of thing. Go to a concert at the Ryman and if the Predators are in town catch a game.
                Last edited by DKirk; 02-18-2019, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Tootsies!!!

Comment

Spent 5 days there in Jan. We enjoyed the Country Music Hall of Fame. Had a really nice dinner at Kayne Prime. Got some hot chicken at Party Fowl. I couldn’t tell you all the bars and places we went. Enjoyed Tootsies and Kid Rocks place. Heard a lot about the Loveless Cafe but didn’t make it there. Definitely on our list to go back to. Some pretty amazing musicians on Broadway just trying to make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Eat at Monell's. Family Style.

You're welcome.

Comment

Not a big town. You won’t miss anything. You will see and do it all. Don’t waste your time going to the Blue Bird. Every thing is in close proximity. Except Grand Ole Oprey. You have to check tour times and Uber over to it. Its kinda cool to see the place and stand where all the greats have. You get the best amateur country music in the world in every bar you walk into.

Comment

We’ll be there in a month so following as well.

Comment

Parthenon is very nice. West End Cooker is a great lil eatery that occasionally has some up and comers around.

IF it is still open (Heard it was closed, then heard it was reopened)... New Orlean's Manor. It is out by the airport in a Plantation house. Amazing all you can eat seafood, prime rib. Oyster Rockefeller and frog legs coming by on trays. Still to date my hands down best meals have come from here.

Comment

Tagged. We’re going to Nashville in a few weeks for a bachelors party.

Comment

Working...
                              X