No announcement yet.

What Cordless Power Tool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18v Ryobi for several years, they are used less than a pro but more than the weekend warrior. I have the grinder, circular saw, sawzall, drill, driver and flash light, no complaints

Comment

Lots of sales for Father’s Day.

Comment

Milwaukee

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
          Porter Cable is a good mid range option. Will hold up to serious work but not gouge you too deep.

Gary
          Another vote for Porter Cable. Love mine and battery life seems to be better than some others I’ve owned.

Comment

DeWalt is the best hands down !!!!
            IMHO
            I have yet to kill one and I try daily

Comment

Are there any online retailers to get tools from, makita, Milwaukee, dewalt? Amazon of course but any others that might offer good online deals?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
                Are there any online retailers to get tools from, makita, Milwaukee, dewalt? Amazon of course but any others that might offer good online deals?

Craigslist. You can buy em still in the package. Never had a warranty problem either, and
                any name brand you can think of.
                Big city CL though. Dallas, Houston, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                  Craigslist. You can buy em still in the package. Never had a warranty problem either, and

any name brand you can think of.

Big city CL though. Dallas, Houston, etc..
                  Cool madhat.. i'l take a look on cl and see if i can stir the pot and see what comes to the top

Comment

I'm a DeWALT guy & got most of their 20v stuff...FYI, DeWALT makes / owns the Porter Cable line. I think both DeWALT & Milwaukee make stuff for the Snap-On cordless products??

I used to mfg most of the DeWALT wire harnesses for the Reynosa facility...this was back in the day before Nicad took over the scene.

You guys should see what these upper end companies do for destructive tests & trying to find the weak points that may happen out in the real world.

Comment

I won’t say my porter cable are “best” but I’ve been pleased with all mine for the 3 years I’ve had them. Built several barns, several thousand feet of floors and showers and countless daily jobs. Good battery life. For my usage I’d probably buy again

Comment

Dewalt here that we use in the morgue. 18V sawzall and drill! 18 inch blade goes thru titanium like butter!

Comment

I decided to be a guinea pig and bought the new craftsman cordless sets that Lowe's is putting out. I got a 4 piece combo set (regular and impact drill, sawzall, and the "light", with 2 batteries and charger ) and a separate 7.5 inch circular saw, for about $215. They all did exactly what they were supposed to do for the kitchen counter replacement and sink install that I did a couple weekends ago. Time will tell how they hold up.

Comment

Going to give these a shot. Like the portable shop vac to clean out my grill. And it’s Costco so if I don’t like it’s an easy fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have owned and used Milwaukee, Dewalt, Ryobi, Craftsman. I'll take Milwaukee all day now, Dewalt is OK but would take a Makita over it.
                              Ryobi is junk !!!

Comment

Looks like I will be going with Milwaukee, since a friend of mine gave me a 1/2" impact and 2 batteries and another guy gave me a brand new charger!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X