Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAY 2019 Photo of the Month Contest- Sports (ENTRY THREAD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAY 2019 Photo of the Month Contest- Sports (ENTRY THREAD)

Post your single sports photo for entry in the May 2019 Photo of the Month Contest. Remember, submit only one photo that was taken during the month of May.

Let's see 'em!

Grandsons triple homer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

2 close friends/training partners at my gym. We hosted an open mat on Monday to raise money for the Wedefy foundation, of which the amputee in the picture is a founding member.

We Defy provides combat veterans coping with military connected disabilities a long term means to overcome their challenges through Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and fitness training. Donate today. Change a veteran's life tomorrow.

Comment

My 11-yr-old son.

Exhaustion after 4 hours of practicing bmx basics.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by TN_boy; 05-29-2019, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Gotta get them posted by midnight tomorrow! Let's get some more entries!

Comment

Hagen in his element
              by Chad Crawford, on Flickr

Comment

I was hoping participation for this would be pretty good given it's not a tough subject. May is a busy month for most, though.

Nice shots, everyone. Thanks for throwing some up. I'd like to see this generate the interest it used to so keep shooting!

With that, I'm throwing it back to Chad C as I like the separation he got on the boy from the background.

Comment

My son’s traveling AAU team

Comment

Thanks Casey!!! Just got off the ball fields. I’ll try to get something posted up by this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                    X