No announcement yet.

Calling all suppressor gurus!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think for the money the YHM Phantom 7.62 Titanium is the best buy on the market. They can be had for $899, is rated for any 30 caliber made including the RUM and is full auto rated.

I will be getting one.

Comment

I got my AAC 762SDN-6 from Scott at Silenced America for $850.

Comment

Don't count out the sure fire line!!!
        Check out silence America's sight great guys and price!!

Comment

Thanks guys! Great info

Comment

Scott at silenced America is great to deal with and his prices won't be beat.

Comment

I talked to Scott today. Great customer service and he helped me a lot with my decision. I'll be ordering one next week. Thank guys for all the help!!!

Comment

Originally posted by idratherbhuntin View Post
                I talked to Scott today. Great customer service and he helped me a lot with my decision. I'll be ordering one next week. Thank guys for all the help!!!
                What didja order, or plan to order?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  I think for the money the YHM Phantom 7.62 Titanium is the best buy on the market. They can be had for $899, is rated for any 30 caliber made including the RUM and is full auto rated.

I will be getting one.
                  this will be my next can...then I need a 12.5" 6.8 upper and a 10.5" 300 blackout upper.

anyone have change for a million??

Comment

I've seen designs and material make up of suppressors..
                    Other than the manufacturer trying to recoup his R&D costs up on a single sale.. can someone explain how these things are priced at what they are?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      I've seen designs and material make up of suppressors..
                      Other than the manufacturer trying to recoup his R&D costs up on a single sale.. can someone explain how these things are priced at what they are?
                      I think making up R&D costs on a single sale is a bit of a stretch, but the short answer is because they can. It is a specialty market, and the liability involved is huge. Then there's the government intrusion into the manufacture and sale of them.

Comment

Anyone try? http://www.sharksuppressors.com/Catalog.aspx

Made of titanium...

Comment

I think making up R&D costs on a single sale is a bit of a stretch, but the short answer is because they can. It is a specialty market, and the liability involved is huge. Then there's the government intrusion into the manufacture and sale of them.
                          Never thought about the Government part.. I wonder how much of that cost is for fee's and permits associated with the regulation..

Comment

Digging this one up. Looking for a suppressor.

What are yalls thoughts on thunderbeast cans?

Can will be used on 5.56/6.8spc/.308 for hog hunting

Comment

I will be getting one.
                              I purchased this one, just waiting on the federal govt.

Comment

I just received my Shark Suppressor. David is a great guy to deal with and is local to the DFW area. It took about 9 months to get my Tax Stamp. Shooting his Shark Suppressor .30 caliber on my 6.8 SPC AR.

Comment

Working...
                                X