This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
    I for one will continue to be nervous about the Horns. I will give credit to the O-line which seems to have improved to the point of giving the QB time to throw the ball. The OL was the root of everything bad last year. It is now time to step up and figure out the running game.

The D still drives me crazy with the number of big plays they give up. Maybe that is just comes with the territory with the aggressive scheme Orlando plays. I will just have to take the good with the bad.

I think we all our really. The only bit of confidence for me this week is because KState has not been good this year ....but we all know how KState plays Texas so the reigns are definitely pulled in.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      I don't know about that....reading your pregame diatribe telling us all we need to know about A&M before the Clemson game, it could be argued that number was closer to 70-30 in favor of the Tigers.
      You can go back and quote it. I said Clemson tends to trip up one game a year and the ags CAN win, but probably won't. I also said Bama 41-20... 99.9% of people out there had Clemson & Alabama to win during pre-season. Fact.

Comment

I think we all our really. The only bit of confidence for me this week is because KState has not been good this year ....but we all know how KState plays Texas so the reigns are definitely pulled in.
        Same way I feel about LSU/Ole Miss. Sometimes teams that are lesser on paper or against other teams, even, and in the same year will just rise to the occasion to play great. I take nothing for granted with LSU playing Ole Miss (forget rankings, which mean little anyway).

Geaux Tigers!

And Hook 'Em, Horns!

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 5

The odds are good that Snyder goes 4-8 this year. They’re struggling to find their way. I hope they don’t figure it out in the next few days.🤫[emoji16][emoji1598]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
            You can go back and quote it. I said Clemson tends to trip up one game a year and the ags CAN win, but probably won't. I also said Bama 41-20... 99.9% of people out there had Clemson & Alabama to win during pre-season. Fact.

How did you fact check something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Sos is nothing but a tie-breaker anyway...it's pointless this early in the season, as are the rankings it's based off of.

Just keep winning and it will work itself out.
              This right here^^^^^^. Nobody really knows how good they are right now except Bama.

This should be an interesting Saturday for the LH's. After 2 weeks of high profile games at home, a trip to Kansas St. should be a good test. They "should" win, however these are the types of games they have had a hard time showing up for the last 4 years. Charlie couldn't keep em on track week-in, week-out and TH has a knack for playing down to his competition. Again, this will be interesting to see how they hit the field Saturday with the Sooners looming the following week.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                why not ban the instigator ? it's that same feces every week

Pray for ULaLa who enters Bryant Denny this week

Sorry 17NCS, no avatar bets from me
                This. Minus the avatar part as I already took the dark path on that one...

Can 5-6 of the usuals from being able to partake in football threads period and we all good in the hood

Comment

We've moved on. Casey says thank you.

I haven’t moved on nor have I been carrying on with a bunch of BS. I never once claimed a moral victory. My post following Bama was the exact opposite. Don’t confuse me with others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    I haven’t moved on nor have I been carrying on with a bunch of BS. I never once claimed a moral victory. My post following Bama was the exact opposite. Don’t confuse me with others.

We've moved on ....see Casey's post... thanks..

Comment

Week 5

Aggies over Piggies 37-20
                      Horns over Kstate 37-10
                      Penn St over Buckeyes 27-24
                      LSU over Hottie Toddies 45-17

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 09-25-2018, 12:06 PM.

Comment

We've moved on ....see Casey's post... thanks..

I’m straight.

Comment

I feel like the ags beat arky pretty good. If they lose though, it's gonna be ugly in here. Texas should beat KSU, but it's the wizard.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                            I feel like the ags beat arky pretty good. If they lose though, it's gonna be ugly in here. Texas should beat KSU, but it's the wizard.
                            If arky plays like the have all year aggies will roll them. I don't see that being a close game at all.

Comment

You'll have to take that up with your conference mates. Evidently they are "strategically" laughing at your expense (not free). There is no dwelling charge or rent contract. There is section in everybody's head set aside for comedy. Ags seemed to be claiming squatters rights in all that space if the SEC rant screen shots that come across twitter are any indication..
                              Yawn......it must suck being you.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                Yawn......it must suck being you.

You mad...but we've moved on...

Comment

Working...
                                X