Sitting in the blind this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sitting in the blind this morning

Sitting here in the blind this morning with my cup of coffee getting ready to do some "observating".

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
    Sitting here in the blind this morning with my cup of coffee getting ready to do some "observating".
    Got something to shoot hogs with if they come in?

Comment

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
      Got something to shoot hogs with if they come in?
      No hogs...I am high fenced, took me four years to get rid of the last one. Started with about 10, 60 hogs later I got rid of the last one.

Comment

Good for you!

Comment

Enjoy your morning!

Comment

I can't go this weekend so I'll go up Thursday & Friday to throw 100lbs of wheat down and install a water well pump

Got stuff around the house I need to do this weekend that I can't do during the week so...

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
              I can't go this weekend so I'll go up Thursday & Friday to throw 100lbs of wheat down and install a water well pump

Got stuff around the house I need to do this weekend that I can't do during the week so...
              That's a bummer.
              We was supposed to go Brady las last Saturday and gets things setup.
              Things came up and we didn't go.

So Sunday Sambo73 helped me setup a ladder stand in the trees here by the house.
              I mainly hunt pigs with a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
                Sounds like your screen name is pretty accurate then! Hope you get eyes on some good targets for this coming year. Got a camera?

Comment

I'm jealous, hope you see something good!

Comment

Working...
                  X