No announcement yet.

Online hunting license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got mine...no waiting in line or driving in traffic!!!

Comment

Got Mine! On line is the way to go...you don't have a young person that doesn't have a clue about hunting trying to sell you something....don't forget your HIP certificate!

Comment

Done, Thanks for the reminder

Comment

I'll agree with the in-person crowd. I HASTE relying on the post and others to get my license to me. Most people will have no problem but undoubtedly someone will not get their license and I am sure it only gets fun from there to prove it.
          Go in, read it carefully, pay, leave. I like that someone still gets paid to stand there and do something.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
            I'll agree with the in-person crowd. I HASTE relying on the post and others to get my license to me. Most people will have no problem but undoubtedly someone will not get their license and I am sure it only gets fun from there to prove it.
            Go in, read it carefully, pay, leave. I like that someone still gets paid to stand there and do something.

You can take a screen shot of the finished receipt and keep it with you on your phone. I’m pretty sure a reasonable GW would be okay with that, not to mention they can find out via their computer whether you have one or not any way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll still do it in person, went this morning and practically had to key it in myself. Took her about 5 minutes till she had to call a manager over to find the options I needed on the same license. All I needed was the super combo, public land permit and federal duck stamp.

I was annoyed last year cause they forgot my HIP cert on my original license so they printed it on another sheet. Had to cram 2 licenses into my wallet when it should've just been one.

Always fun when theres a line and getting questioned about the birds I bagged last year and people getting aggravated when they ask me where I shot them.

My response is always one of two answers, lake x or over the decoys

Comment

bought mine and kids. so ready.

Comment

149$ later and got it all taken care of without having to deal with a line at the store and having to take a half day at work to go in to get my crane permit.

Comment

Thanks OP.... I would have forgotten until friday night before dove opener.

Comment

Working...
                    X