No announcement yet.

I wish.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pray and ask God to allow you two to sit down and iron out your differences and get back to a happy and rewarding relationship. Stick with it man, never give up and keep on working on it until you get things patched up. A good woman is more than worth the effort.

Comment

may the force be with yall bro!

Comment

hump her 'til she...

ahh never mind

Comment

Prayers sent. Forgiveness on both sides can help heal any differences/difficulties.

Comment

Keep on keepin on. Congratulations on 11 years.

Comment

I sure feel for you. Having shared a camp with you and knowing your story my heart goes out to your situation. Your love for your wife is strong, I'm hoping some day that strength with bring y'all back together.

Comment

A good marriage is 100%/100% 24/7 from both parties. Congratulations on 11 years and praying for many more!

Comment

Thanks for all the prayers fellas

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent for you and the family..
                    Keeping GOD front and center is the only way we've made it 29 years.. Without HIM we would have been over before we ever started..

Comment

Congrats on 11 years and prayers up for you and your family. Keep fightin for your marriage. Sounds like your willing to do what it takes. Takes a big person to so that. You got this.

Comment

Prayer sent for you both

Comment

Praying that He will bring y'all closer as the days and years go on. May 11 turn to 22 to 44 and on to 75. Cling to God and He will direct.

Comment

You'll hang in there 11y great ..That say many more possible..You'll together can make it happen....Splittin up is easy way out!! then kids suffer...Prayers

Comment

Working...
                            X