Herbicide for Fence Row

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bowdacious View Post
    We used remedy at the ranch this past year it worked well. Mixed it with diesel
    This ^^^^^^

Comment

My problem is tallow trees. I used remedy and it appeared to kill them but a few months later they began putting on green leaves again.

Comment

Stuff Work s

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
          My dad says brushtox, he's a consultant for the woodlands golf courses landscaping, don't let it get on any trees you want to keep
          Spike 20 or Spike 80 DF will work - probably the same active ingredients as Brushtox, just a different label.

There's some new ones out, too, but I can't remember the names.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
            Spike 20 or Spike 80 DF will work - probably the same active ingredients as Brushtox, just a different label.

There's some new ones out, too, but I can't remember the names.
            Exactly.. he said triclopyr The active ingredient is the key component but they get contractor pricing so if other products have it for a better value then I'd go that way for personal use

Comment

Originally posted by Abctx View Post
              Triclopyr 4 (generic Remedy) is $64 a gallon shipped on Amazon right now.
              ^^^ This. Plus throw in some diesel if you want. Can't beat the price and delivered to your door. I have learned not to get in too big of a hurry. If you spray too early in the season, it doesn't work was well. Wait until leaves are darker green (late May) to get the best kill.

Comment

My thoughts would be to hire out some cheap labor from south of the border to clean up your fence lines, then use any of the products listed above by others to spray it and keep it clean. If you spray before you clear it, you will still have a fence line full of dead brush/trees that will look bad.

Comment

Working...
                X