No announcement yet.

ATV Tires...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got mine from discount because they price matched and I usually like the service I get tgere

Comment

Thanks guys. I will check out some of those places.

Dang things are more expensive than I remember.

It still has the original Goodyear ATT912s (AT 25x11-9) that it came with. One gave up the ghost.

I guess it's a dang cheap tire if a new one will last 20 years like this one did.

Comment

Took a different approach

First...I buy from Discount, always treated me right...but, we recently did something different with the new UTV we bought. Regular truck/mud tires that are 10ply and slimed to boot!

Rides great and just had our first pasture/muddy experience...no problems. These gave us a lift and also are much more smooth and quiet than the Kevlar tires on our other ranger...just a thought.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
          First...I buy from Discount, always treated me right...but, we recently did something different with the new UTV we bought. Regular truck/mud tires that are 10ply and slimed to boot!

Rides great and just had our first pasture/muddy experience...no problems. These gave us a lift and also are much more smooth and quiet than the Kevlar tires on our other ranger...just a thought.
          This has my attention!!! Mind sharing some more details? What size rims and tires are those? Very interested in going this route.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
            This has my attention!!! Mind sharing some more details? What size rims and tires are those? Very interested in going this route.
            I'll try to take a better, close up pic and provide the specs. May take me a day or two as I'm in for the night...old fart, lol and a long day in land sales! Send me a pm then I won't forget if you don't mind? We have had many ATV's & UTV's over the years and this is the first time we have gone this route. I use this Ranger for touring land sales but also at the lease. Believe me, it makes ALL the difference regarding quiet and performance...at least so far! The ride is very smooth and when you are on solid pavement, it's almost like you're in your truck. I'm sold on this new concept in tires, at least for us and the price as I remember for the tires was comparable to the Kevlar tires on our other Ranger, but much more smoother....besides...anyone that see's these always comments on how "cool" they look! Kuma...

Comment

Super Swamper makes tires that will go on a UTV, and in a 14" rim size.

BFG, you'll have to step up to a 15" wheel (or larger). You can see them in action in the UTVUnderground videos featuring RJ Anderson

Here is the latest installment. https://youtu.be/P0VF4Euk_NE

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I am interested in the truck tire route myself. I need new tires and those look great.

Comment

Working...
                X