X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rush- Front row at the Summit...Power windows tour

Metallica at Cardis in Pasadena...Friends dad owned it in 1985

Texas Jam in 1983...UNBELIEVABLE

But about the coolest thing I ever witnessed was Hank Williams Jr walking into a bar we were at on a Tuesday night in Fredricksburg and sat down at our table with his wife and partied with us.....No music, just talking....There couldn't have been 10 people in the place about 5 years ago

Comment

Phish....7/15/17.... I hope.

Comment

I can't say say I have been to a lot of concerts other than the rodeos but I seen "bag of donuts" a few week ago and the rocked. Best concert EVER.

Comment

I went to see Iron Maiden last month. They were better than the first time I saw them! If I find out that they drink Drano to stay young... I'm on it hahaha!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            Srv
            [ATTACH]842643[/ATTACH]
            This wins the prize for me. Never got to see him live . Shame

Going to see Paul McCartney tonight. Seen him several times. May not be the best concert ever but hey, he's a Beatle! It will be a great way to spend Saturday night!

Comment

GWAR! GWAR! GWAR! insane crazy fun been 5 times to see wm and still don't know a song or a lyric they sing

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                This wins the prize for me. Never got to see him live . Shame

Going to see Paul McCartney tonight. Seen him several times. May not be the best concert ever but hey, he's a Beatle! It will be a great way to spend Saturday night!
                Wow. I am jealous.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Seen SRV twice...no memory of it but small pieces. Iron Maiden left me very alive and smiling. Tool let me down twice with speaker volume limits or something. When I first came into "money as an adult" I remember getting on planes to fly out then fly back to see Rush without people knowing I was "gone", Metallica with Godsmack a few years back was very good...nowadays I drink beer with Blackberry Smoke. The Texas Jam days are spotty but David Lee Roth stirred us up and no one knew who he was until the next year. Pearl Jam is another backbone of mine. I been to so much live music I couldnt put them in Order. I used to irrigate the farm as fast as I could to see Willies picnics every year too.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                    garth
                    This, easily. I wish I was old enough to have seen SRV in concert!

Comment

Counting Crows 1993 Backroom in Austin
                      Seven Mary Three Fall 1995 at Liberty Lunch
                      Match Box 20 Fall 1997 a month after they blew up
                      Blues Traveler, Ziggy Marley and DMB summer of 1999
                      Pat, Cory, REK and Owen Temple too many times to count in the late 90's when 200 people would show up.

Comment

Bob Segar and the Silver Bullet Band '86
                        The Hag. So glad my wife talked me into it.
                        Ted Nugent. took me a few days to get my hearing back.
                        Last edited by lunatic'hunter; 07-16-2017, 05:45 AM.

Comment

No Contest...Eagles with Glen Fry, Joe Walsh..etc. 2half hour concert, NO opening Band and sounded better or minimum = to their CD's! I'm a fan of vocals (best harmonies IMO) and superb guitar playing..both acustic and electric. They have my vote!

Comment

Jerry Jeff Walker, Chicago and Elton John way before any of you youngsters were born.

Comment

We are going to make Phish tonight count.

Comment

Aerosmith with Nazareth as a warm up band. Right before hair if the dog hit.
                                Kid Rock at the woodlands
                                Trans Siberian Orchestra at Toyota Center.

Comment

Working...
                                X