How to leave photobucket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to leave photobucket

I have 500 pics on photobucket - they now will not allow me to post one of my pics anywhere unless I pay a monthly fee. How do I transfer this pics to another site and what site do you suggest?

I'm slowly switching to imgur

Comment

Getting ready to leave myself, the site is so slow now. I only have about 100 photos on there.

Comment

Did this recently change? I thought i used it a week or so ago?

Seems to still work for me?

Comment

Originally posted by tgil View Post
          Did this recently change? I thought i used it a week or so ago?

Seems to still work for me?
          You only get 2GB of free storage, TKK is over that and now they want him to pay. It still works for me but seems a lot slower then it use to be.

Comment

Mine seems to still be working. Looks like its randomly picking out people to pick on. Kinda weird.

Comment

Slower for sure!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I get tired of all of the ads that popup when I use it.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                  I'm slowly switching to imgur
                  so you are transferring one pic at a time?

Comment

Yes but I don't have 500 pics on there and most of them I don't care about saving anyway. I only use it for sharing pics on forums and after about a week threads are dead and they are irrelevant for the most part.

I've been searching for a PB replacement for a while just due to it sucking.

Comment

I'm looking for a new site just because like you said, photobucket sucks sooooo bad. Literally have 5+ ads pop up each time I go to a new page. It's ridiculous. And my photos take forever to upload too.

In for suggestions on a better site.

Comment

Now that Photobucket is charging everyone over $400 per year if they want to post or send their photos, any other suggestions other than Imgur? Looking for options

Comment

Try tiny pics

Tinypic.com

Comment

Here is who I used to use.....not sure on speed as most of my pic are uploaded through Tapatalk these days. But it still serves a purpose occasionally when I need it and it seems to still be free.

hunt101.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, hunt101.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Removed my pics weeks ago. They won't last long!!

Comment

Working...
                              X