Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
    Exactly.

I have no idea which one will be worse for America. Hillary has less than zero credibility and the reckless use of her email server proves she has no business in the Oval Office or any office. We can't trust a single word out of her mouth.

Meanwhile, every day, when the next wave of Trump madness unfolds, it becomes more clear that he's trying his best to lose on purpose which points to a rigged game. He's polling very close to Hillary which is a strong testimony to just how much America distrusts her. At this point, Lassie could beat her. The only guy who could possibly lose to her is Donald.

If Trump sticks to the script, he might have a chance but he can't and he won't. His ego and tiny hand syndrome won't allow it and the reality is he's cool with losing. In his mind, losing is winning. After he loses the election he can go back to his yacht, golf game and speaking tour. His brand will continue to grow exponentially and he will unload on Hillary as each new crisis unfolds. He will sell tons of "I would have made you safe" swag and people will kiss his ring daily. That's all he wanted from day one.

Sadly, we are being played from both sides of the aisle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    100% Spot On.

Comment

I have another theory as to why Trump says something controversial every few days... The dude has spent NOTHING on ads. Well, I haven't looked it up so maybe not nothing but pennies to each hundred dollars Hillary has spent. These "controversial slip ups" are keeping him in the news. The more he's on everybody's lips, the more people hear his message. I think it's on purpose, but not how you guys are saying, not to tank his campaign.

Comment

As to the original subject of this thread, plagiarism is condoned and actually encouraged or required only if you are in the other party. The double standard is alive and well.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
          "The Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him" was said last night. At the GOP Convention. By the founder of "American Muslims for Trump" in the closing benediction of the day. I hope you Trumpists are very, very proud of your Con Man. Especially those of you who were counting on Trump banning Muslim immigration to the U.S. Not. Going. To. Happen.
          Never was.

Comment

Especially those of you who were counting on Trump banning Muslim immigration to the U.S. Not. Going. To. Happen.
            Still beating the Trumps a liar drum, since the Trumps a racist wasn't really working. I figured the independents would like that move, as it is a move closer to center.

Do you have a quote where Trumps said he was going to ban Muslim immigration? I found his initial statement, which is below.

"Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life. If I win the election for President, we are going to Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037
              It appears to me that she did copy some of the beasts speech. Also, I'm not a big fan of Trump but I couldn't care less about a pointless speech. Libs need to focus on Killary killing Americans in Benghazi, Lying to Congress & sharing classified emails w/non-classified individuals. It's funny how the Left has swept AAAAAAAAAAAAALL that under the rug & decide to focus on a useless, pointless speech. In that speech she didn't lie to Congress, Americans weren't murdered & our enemies didn't get important intel. Get over it Leftie Loosies!!!!!!
              Benghazi and the emails should never be swept under any rug, at the same time, let us not forget the 4,500 or so soldiers killed in Iraq needlessly in a war that only stoked terrorism in this world. When someone you know was one of those casualties simply sweeping any event under the rug is a danger to the future of our country.

Comment

FYI
                Plagiarism is not always plagiarism. When democrats do it, It's called coincidence.

Sorry, just trying to stay on subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                  Benghazi and the emails should never be swept under any rug, at the same time, let us not forget the 4,500 or so soldiers killed in Iraq needlessly in a war that only stoked terrorism in this world. When someone you know was one of those casualties simply sweeping any event under the rug is a danger to the future of our country.
                  Well stated Barrett, and sorry for your personal loss and OUR loss as a nation that actually cares about our folks sitting in a dessert over non-sense! In addition, thank you for posting and keeping your credibility in tack as we are experiencing an explosion in adolescent name calling and derogatory language on every 10th post around here.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    FYI
                    Plagiarism is not always plagiarism. When democrats do it, It's called coincidence.

Sorry, just trying to stay on subject.
                    Isn't Joe Biden a Democrat? As I recall, he had to drop out of the Presidential race when his plagiarism was caught.

Comment

Pocahontas plagiarized an entire race of people, and she is still going strong.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                        Fauxcahontas plagiarized an entire race of people, and she is still going strong.
                        fify

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                          Pocahontas plagiarized an entire race of people, and she is still going strong.
                          I need to get in on this gig...I told my congress professor that I was taking the class to learn about congress so one day I could get a nice laid back job that only meets 117 days a year....I also have Native in my blood, I should be golden!!

Comment

Isn't Joe Biden a Democrat? As I recall, he had to drop out of the Presidential race when his plagiarism was caught.
                            Melania isn't running for President.

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Slammer View Post
                              I have another theory as to why Trump says something controversial every few days... The dude has spent NOTHING on ads. Well, I haven't looked it up so maybe not nothing but pennies to each hundred dollars Hillary has spent. These "controversial slip ups" are keeping him in the news. The more he's on everybody's lips, the more people hear his message. I think it's on purpose, but not how you guys are saying, not to tank his campaign.

Let me explain it. If you have any familiarity with the symptoms and behavior of adult ADHD, Mr. Trump is a textbook example. Read the book "Driven to Distraction" if interested, or you suspect a family member may have ADHD.

Not many adults exhibit the hyperactivity portion, but the blurting out of whatever is a person's mind at the moment is a prime example of the behavior. Biochemically, the filtering function of the brain does not stop impulse-like behavior.

Adults with ADHD also are less "social conscious" ignoring norms for behavior, including unintentional insults. Slip-ups the prior poster called it. Classic.

For somebody who is an employee, or a spouse the behavior has negative consequences. But, when you're the boss and in charge, it's the behavior that gets things done, and nobody will slap you for saying "that's a stupid idea".

It's also a disability under the ADA.

Comment

Why is this thread 5 pages long? They all say the same BS at every speech. Does anyone think they actually sit around like a high school kid thinking up their own speech for graduation or something?

Comment

Working...
                                X