Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Looks like it's Pence for veep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like it's Pence for veep

Donald Trump originally planned to announce his VP on Friday at 11 a.m. in New York City, but postponed the event due to the terrorist attack in Nice, France. | Politics

Christi just kicked himself in the balls.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      Christi just kicked himself in the balls.
      I think Christie knew he wasn't going to get it, he was part of the vetting team with Carson. Christie for AG.

Comment

Good pick! Not near the baggage as Christie and Newt. Seems like a solid conservative.

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
          Good pick! Not near the baggage as Christie and Newt. Seems like a solid conservative.
          That's my take as well. Still leaning Johnson with a side of Texit, personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
            That's my take as well. Still leaning Johnson with a side of Texit, personally.

That's delusional.

"An honest government has no fear of an armed population".

Comment

I am pleased to announce that I have chosen Governor Mike Pence as my Vice Presidential running mate. Join the Trump-Pence Team: http://bit.ly/29DzYMr

Comment

Meh.... could have done much better. Basically a pick to make the ultra conservatives happy.

Comment

I would have liked Newt personally. But everything I've learned about Pence has been good.

Comment

If the Clinton allies over at the National Review don't like him that means he will do a fantastic job.

Comment

Working...
                    X