No announcement yet.

Truck was STOLEN! New Ford F150 or 250?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went from a F150 (2009) to a F250 (2017) and it's gonna be hard for me to go back to a F150. It's nice putting a pallet of corn in the bed and rolling to the lease with no issue. The new super dutys have excellent ground clearance, I'm running 35 x 12.50 x 20s with no rub. The 6.7 will haul azz
    Last edited by Aggiehunter08; 09-13-2019, 09:14 AM.

Comment

If I was in that position I would get a f250 gasser. You will appreciate it being cheaper to run most of the week but will still have enough power to pull stuff occasionally. If you were going to using it heavily for pulling or towing would say go diesel but if only going to pull or tow once or twice a month just hard to justify it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Whatever you buy, install a Ravelco.

Comment

Needs to be a hanging offense, just like stealing a horse in old west. This society has just went to mush. Sorry to hear about the truck. I would stay in a 150 if I was in your shoes. Much better riding & fuel mileage.

Comment

Buy a dodge. No one steals dodges. Hail, they won't even break into a dodge because they know you are too broke to have any good stuff in it. You don't even have to take the keys out.

Comment

I have been in a 150 most of my life, but went to a 350 3 years ago. I only did that for a year and went back to 150. I love the super duty but it is too hard to park and get around, I held onto the 350 to pull goosenecks but 150 for daily driving is the way to go.

Comment

Sorry about your truck. I guess God wanted you to have a new truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                  Buy a dodge. No one steals dodges. Hail, they won't even break into a dodge because they know you are too broke to have any good stuff in it. You don't even have to take the keys out.
                  Most of the guys I know who have bought Dodges wish they'd get stolen.

Comment

What office are you at? I'm at Westway and we had guys Chevy 1/2 stolen few months ago. I'm not sure what roll our "security guards" play here other than watching videos and surfing internet all day at front desk.

Maybe get a standard transmission on the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by horsehands View Post
                      Most of the guys I know who have bought Dodges wish they'd get stolen.
                      382k and still going on my '04 dodge.

Comment

drive an ugly truck and they won't bother it.

Comment

on star is a joke when it comes to theft

Comment

I know nothing about onstar...so explain how it can tell parts are being removed but it can’t tell you location of this activity ?

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
                              What office are you at? I'm at Westway and we had guys Chevy 1/2 stolen few months ago. I'm not sure what roll our "security guards" play here other than watching videos and surfing internet all day at front desk.

Maybe get a standard transmission on the next one.
                              I work downtown but this Schlumberger office was at the corner of Briar Park and Westpark.

Originally posted by jdavidson View Post
                              I know nothing about onstar...so explain how it can tell parts are being removed but it can’t tell you location of this activity ?
                              I'd love to know the answer to this exact question!

Comment

Truck was STOLEN! New Ford F150 or 250?

I love my f250 gasser
                                i had a f150 eco boost prior
                                Last edited by JONES45LC; 09-13-2019, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X