San Antonio Auto Dealers??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Antonio Auto Dealers??

The wife is in the market for a new-to-her vehicle and I was wondering if anyone knew of a reputable car dealership in the San Antonio area? We will be headed that way on Friday. We are not shy about traveling to find the right deal. She is looking for another family wagon (suburban or Yukon Xl). Any help is appreciated.

Since you said GM products, there is Richardson Brothers in Floresville. Gave me a square deal on a Polaris but also sell GM.

Comment

Yea I wasn’t sure if they would be the lower priced people in the area..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Are you dead set on a GM?

Comment

Gunn Chevrolet has quite a following in San Antonio. I know quite few folks that will drive up there for a vehicle.

Comment

Got my wife a new Tahoe in February. The best deal we could find was in Bastrop at covert. They did all the paperwork and delivered it to my wife when she could take delivery signed paperwork in the back of it and drove off with the trade in. Great people to do business with and I hate buying cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
              Are you dead set on a GM?
              Not dead set on GM but do need the bigger SUV..

Comment

Ken Batchelor Cadillac

Great source on new and pre-owned.

Comment

just got the wife a new rav 4, $6000 off of price and trade in paid off in full, ask for hannes , works hard for you

Comment

If a Sequoia is big enough check sales at Budget Airport. Saved me $9000 on Tundra back in 2016

Comment

Drive on out I-10 to Seguin and check out Seguin Chevrolet---have the salesperson tell "Mike" that Allen referred you. No guarantees on my referral though.

Comment

Look at new Expedition Maxx. My wife got one. Best large car we’ve ever had. Electric fold down third row seats are pretty nice. Bluebonnet Ford.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Cutthroat View Post
                          Look at new Expedition Maxx. My wife got one. Best large car we’ve ever had. Electric fold down third row seats are pretty nice. Bluebonnet Ford.

I will definitely look into it! Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have been dealing with a particular guy at Gunn Chevrolet for years. PM if interested in his contact info.

Comment

Working...
                            X