• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
    $99.99
    Great find and great price!

Comment

Originally posted by Bear Charge View Post
      4 Roses Small Batch? Should I open it? What should I expect?
      I really like it for the price. I by no means have an expert palate, but to me it is sweet and a little fruity, with a hint of spice and vanilla.

Comment

A great friend got me 2 bottles of Blantons this week from Kansas City. Man, some folks are just good people. He just knew i was looking for some, so while he was out working he started popping in and looking too. I'll certainly have to return the gesture!

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
          A great friend got me 2 bottles of Blantons this week from Kansas City. Man, some folks are just good people. He just knew i was looking for some, so while he was out working he started popping in and looking too. I'll certainly have to return the gesture!
          Dang good friend!

I'm making a Mark tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            Dang good friend!

I'm making a Mark tonight.
            Nice.. Makers is a great pour.. been testing it since college back in the 90s! It works!

Comment

Switching it up tonight.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                Switching it up tonight.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                That's a good one!

Comment

Total wine has 4 Kentucky owl and 4 eagle rare right now. $199 and $24.95 respectively

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                    Total wine has 4 Kentucky owl and 4 eagle rare right now. $199 and $24.95 respectively
                    Noticed KO last week all around Houston. I’m guessing the big price increase from last batch is keeping it easier to get. I passed at 199

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                      Noticed KO last week all around Houston. I’m guessing the big price increase from last batch is keeping it easier to get. I passed at 199
                      same

restocked a couple eagle rare but there isn't much at $200 that I'm buying. It's a good bottle but I'll take 7 ER before I pay that for 1 KO!

Comment

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

There was some stuff that got picked up other than the George T Stagg though.

Comment

I passed as well. Dropped in proof and significantly increased in price. Not thx.

Comment

You hit a nice honey hole!

Comment

Awesome, let us know how it is!

Comment

Love me some Col. EH Taylor.

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X