No announcement yet.

The FLU got us, BE CAREFUL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in the doctors office now and if I don't have the flu, I soon will lots of sick patients coughing on every one

Comment

Originally posted by PVDT View Post
      Guys this thing is for real. I think it was ****** that I've never had it before. Well you win sucker! I starting running fever last Saturday night and diagnosed at the minute clinic the next day. This morning I could tell I should be feeling better but I just couldn't kick the cough, radioactive mucus, headache, and 100 degree temp....I was finally glad to see 100 actually. So I went back for a chest X-ray. Pneumonia. So moral to the story is EVERYONE needs to be careful with this one. It's sent straight from h-LL!
      Originally posted by Artos View Post
      My good buddy who lives across the street had this **** flu bite his sister & not let go...doesn't look good. Late 40's & Clinging to life in ICU / San Antonio. Horrible situation just like all the others on the news going around.

Would encourage everyone not to play the tough guy if your radar goes off...seek attention if something doesn't sit right.

~~~~~~~~

I don't know if it's a particular strain like their dr's say or what is going on...albeit few, every person that I know who has caught the flu this year, got their flu shot. I refuse to get them and haven't had the flu in decades. I'm not condoning one way or the other & is just my decision. The one & only flu shot I got made me sick & who knows how long ago that was??
      My cousin got the flu about a month ago and it turned into pneumonia. They buried him 2 weeks ago. He was 61yrs old.

Comment

Dealing with it at my house as well. Everyone has been sick!

Comment

Don't have the flu thank goodness, but I've felt bad all week. So bad, I didn't go to the coast to hunt ducks. Missing out on the WORP.

Comment

Happened to me as well. Apparently got the flu sometime around Christmas and it eventually turned into pneumonia. Got antibiotics and some good cough medicine (codeine) and now I'm about 60% better. Feel like I've been coughing for a dang month. This is something I just can't seem to shake...and I almost never get sick.

Comment

Me and my wife had type B, wasn't as bad as the type A as far as fever and stuff. Even gave me an upset stomach for a day.

The worst thing is the cough that has lasted for 2 weeks after the initial week of flu. Its great for giving a really good headache to go along with the cough.

Comment

My youngest boy (18 months) had the shot but woke up with a high fever. Got confirmation hes got Type A this morning. Hoping everyone else can avoid it in my house as well.

Comment

Knock on wood the wife and I have been able to avoid it despite most of my family getting it including our 6 month old testing positive for flu A...but never showing fever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife has a cold, no temperature now. Hopefully just a cold

Comment

Since October, I’ve had two different strains of the flu, and a cold.

Mrs has had the flu, and a stomach bug. Same for Twerpy.

I haven’t been sick in a few years, I’ve sure got caught up this year tho.

I do not do the flu shot, had a bad experience several years ago.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Had Type A, still got the cough that went with it.

Comment

Bad stuff. As others have said, the cough will NOT go away and it is bad! Know a bunch that have gotten it and I bet 25% have had a relapse.

Comment

Working...
                          X