Will Hurd retiring from Congress!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Hurd retiring from Congress!

Wow! Surprised to see that he is retiring. At least he is ONE guy that can make a heckuva good living without staying in Congress for 35 years. With Olson and Conaway also leaving their seats it puts Tejas in a funky spot in the coming election.

We better find some talent to run for those seats

Comment

Hurd had already left the party he just is retiring now

Comment

We need to get out and vote come November.

Comment

he's a leftist ****, good riddance. Wrote to him about an issue an he Neve had the courtesy to even reply )or have a staffer reply).

Comment

His area is definitely an odd area to even have a Republican holding that seat from what I was reading. Should see both parties pouring cash into that race.
            Originally posted by JimPat View Post
            he's a leftist ****, good riddance. Wrote to him about an issue an he Neve had the courtesy to even reply )or have a staffer reply).
            Obviously you have not written to many politicians...….lol! I have visited more than I can count in D.C. over the last few decades, it ain't what you think! Hopefully you found traction on your issue using another route.

Comment

Worthless in my opinion.... Nothing good that I can think off has come from his terms in office. It's almost irrelevant who gets elected next, be it rep or dem...

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                Worthless in my opinion.... Nothing good that I can think off has come from his terms in office. It's almost irrelevant who gets elected next, be it rep or dem...
                That is a rapidly growing chorus around the nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  That is a rapidly growing chorus around the nation.
                  Yes Sir! Maybe you can kick a few of the more worthless ones in the nads next time you are in Washington

Comment

Oh it matters who is elected... If for no other reason is that every demoKraut that gets elected, it's a vote for Pelosi for Speaker of the House... That alone is enough of a reason to try to elect as many repulsicans as possible... If the repulsicans can gain a majority in the house, at least they will be able to set the agenda... They could start investigating Hillary again... Seems that's all Congress does now a days... INVESTIGATE... Let's at least investigate a real criminal!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Oh it matters who is elected... If for no other reason is that every demoKraut that gets elected, it's a vote for Pelosi for Speaker of the House... That alone is enough of a reason to try to elect as many repulsicans as possible... If the repulsicans can gain a majority in the house, at least they will be able to set the agenda... They could start investigating Hillary again... Seems that's all Congress does now a days... INVESTIGATE... Let's at least investigate a real criminal!
                      Kinda sorta Charlie. When the Repubs had the gavel it was pretty pitiful. I think the NEW breed of democrats are going to push Pelosi out of that seat soon enough. Bottom line, it is a cluster at best but it will make for entertaining fodder until the bottom falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        Kinda sorta Charlie. When the Repubs had the gavel it was pretty pitiful. I think the NEW breed of democrats are going to push Pelosi out of that seat soon enough. Bottom line, it is a cluster at best but it will make for entertaining fodder until the bottom falls out.
                        Yep! The Republicans had all the control and squandered it. If the Democrats ever get the White House and Congress then Katy bar the door! Agree with Dems or not, you have to admit they are focused and determined to get what they want.

Comment

Working...
                        X