No announcement yet.

2015 Pushmataha County Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fact: been hunting Push county for almost 19 years now. Have never seen a hog while on stand. Seen and killed my fair share of deer but no hogs. The one hod I did kill was during muzzle loader season while I was still hunting to the stand.

Crafty little boogers.

Comment

Comment

Pretty surprised to see several pictures of this boar with the wild horses. I wish the wild horses would go away more than the pigs.

Comment

Where do you hunt arrowslinger, we saw a group of wild horses near our lease last time we were there.

Comment

Outside of snow,Oklahoma

Comment

That's really close to us, we're near Rattan, need to meet up sometime!

Comment

I think several of us hunt close to each other here. Maybe on adjoining properties? It's my first year up there and to say I'm excited is a understatement!

Comment

My first year as well, timber company land?

Comment

Are any of you part of the Blackjack Hunters Association lease? If so, send me a pm. I need a contact for them

Comment

We are off one creek road about eleven miles down. Rattan road splits our place. We kill a hand full of hogs each year. We also have lots of those stupid horses.

Comment

I probably don't see pigs while hunting because I don't hunt feeders. If the Bears haven't found your feeders yet, give them time. They'll do a number on'em.

Comment

We already have 2 different bears hitting the corn and protein feeder on camera. Hoping those wild horses don't find them any time soon. MWW982, I may hunt your feeders this next week if I get up there.

arrowslinger, we are between Snow and Rattan.

Any body on the CG land plant any food plots? If so, what to you have luck getting to grow. Looking at doing a clover mix next year in a few of our clearings.
                          Last edited by B G; 07-18-2015, 06:08 PM.

Comment

PSE-Madman, I just checked the map and you are north of the us a few miles. Those horses are putting on a lot of miles, we saw them about 2 miles up Rattan Trail off of 3 last week driving up to our lease.
                            Last edited by B G; 07-18-2015, 06:20 PM.

Comment

I have the bigger one on video also.
                              Last edited by B G; 07-18-2015, 06:30 PM.

Comment

I think there is a pretty large number of horses. Some regular size and some that are small and are kinda furry. All of them are feral.

Comment

Working...
                                X