Sons of liberty AR 15 is it worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sons of liberty AR 15 is it worth it?

I've been playing around with the idea of buying an AR. The other day I was talking to a buddy about it and he said his dad has a sons of liberty AR 15 complete with scope, only about 50 rounds through it and was willing to let it go for $800. You guys think this is a good price? He said the scope was just a cheapo scope.

It's a 6.5

Comment

Originally posted by Efren View Post
      I've been playing around with the idea of buying an AR. The other day I was talking to a buddy about it and he said his dad has a sons of liberty AR 15 complete with scope, only about 50 rounds through it and was willing to let it go for $800. You guys think this is a good price? He said the scope was just a cheapo scope.
      No, that is garbage.

Please send me your buddy's phone number ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
        No, that is garbage.

lmao

Comment

No, that is garbage.

Ditto. Sons of liberty is a fad company. All they do is put em together and have their logo stamped on lowers etc lol. Nothing special about their guns or them especially not for what they charge for some of their stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by shunter14 View Post
            Ditto. Sons of liberty is a fad company. All they do is put em together and have their logo stamped on lowers etc lol. Nothing special about their guns or them especially not for what they charge for some of their stuff.
            Lol your sarcasm meter is BROOOOOOKE, bud.

Efren, SOLGW are great patriots who make exceptional blasters. You would be well served to buy that gun from your buddy's dad.

Comment

Lol your sarcasm meter is BROOOOOOKE, bud.

Efren, SOLGW are great patriots who make exceptional blasters. You would be well served to buy that gun from your buddy's dad.
              Lol. The put together exceptional blasters, they don’t make anything. They have quality stuff to a point, but it ain’t all the rage. You can build the same things they do for less if you’re into it. But yeah they have good stuff. I just don’t ride the solgw train like a lot of fan boys. Different strokes for different folks, bud. No hard feelings!

Comment

They make no frills rifles that run very well.

Comment

My buddy's company, great blasters and great folks!

Comment

I have 2 of theirs. Great guns, guys and company.

Comment

Thanks guys. So the price is pretty reasonable then?

Comment

Comment

Who?

Comment

Originally posted by shunter14 View Post
                            Lol. The put together exceptional blasters, they don’t make anything. They have quality stuff to a point, but it ain’t all the rage. You can build the same things they do for less if you’re into it. But yeah they have good stuff. I just don’t ride the solgw train like a lot of fan boys. Different strokes for different folks, bud. No hard feelings!
                            I’d suggest you look further into it then. It’s anout more than just booting stuff together. You gotta know what runs with what and why. Gas ports sized right etc. I’m friends with Kyle and Mike. Both real good guys that build great rifles and give back to the community. Yes I’d buy it for $800.

Comment

I’d buy it for $800.

I have a Soul Snatcher lower from them and I’ve been happy with it

Comment

Working...
                              X