Thoughts on the elite impulse 31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts on the elite impulse 31

Anyone own or shot the elite impulse 31? Just sold my No Cam and ready to pick out my bow for 2016!

Haven't shot the 31 but I have shot the 34. I liked it. It's fast. Smooth draw cycle but not as smooth as the energy in my opinion.

Comment

I got one a couple of weeks ago. Ive always owned Mathews, but think this is a great bow. Shoot it

Comment

Originally posted by joshwt View Post
        Anyone own or shot the elite impulse 31? Just sold my No Cam and ready to pick out my bow for 2016!
        Any reason you got rid of the NoCam?

Comment

Been selling them.

Comment

Obsession K32. Smoother (IMO) and Faster. Hit peak about 10" into cycle with a smooth transition into the generous valley and solid back wall

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
              Any reason you got rid of the NoCam?
              I buy and sell a bow each year just to shoot something different. I loved the No Cam!

Comment

Originally posted by Handsome View Post
                Obsession K32. Smoother (IMO) and Faster. Hit peak about 10" into cycle with a smooth transition into the generous valley and solid back wall
                Ive been hearing alot of talk about the obsession, i actually looked a dealer up in houston area so i could go shoot one next week when i was passing through.

Comment

Originally posted by joshwt View Post
                  Ive been hearing alot of talk about the obsession, i actually looked a dealer up in houston area so i could go shoot one next week when i was passing through.

My last 2 have been obsessions. My current one I chose over the Elite Synergy. I have the second slowest Obsession right now. Injured left shoulder so I had to go with an easy draw. The Synergy and the Obsession Addiction drew the same. Both a touch easier that the Elite 32 and 35. But was a lot faster than the Synergy and a couple fps faster than the Elite 35. The thing I like about it the most is if I have to let down. It doesn't try to yank my right shoulder out of socket which was overhauled in 2012. My last Obsession was a beast. It true ibo'd at 357 fps. I killed my zebra with it.

Comment

Is there an obsession dealer in Houston? Preferreably on the east side?

Comment

Yes there is one in La Porte. That's where I got mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Handsome View Post
                        Yes there is one in La Porte. That's where I got mine.
                        Whats the name? I cannot find anyone carrying them. Thanks

Comment

I just bought one earlier this week. I shot a Halon 6 and Impulse 34 along side the Impulse 31. I love the Impulse 31. Quiet. Smooth. Fast. I like the grip. Back wall is awesome. The overall look and feel of the Impulse 31 is what sold me. The Halon 6 did put up a good fight for my purchase though :-)

I'm slinging 500gr arrows and grouping them tight. I'm a 30 inch draw at 65lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by jbtamu1011 View Post
                            I just bought one earlier this week. I shot a Halon 6 and Impulse 34 along side the Impulse 31. I love the Impulse 31. Quiet. Smooth. Fast. I like the grip. Back wall is awesome. The overall look and feel of the Impulse 31 is what sold me. The Halon 6 did put up a good fight for my purchase though :-)

I'm slinging 500gr arrows and grouping them tight. I'm a 30 inch draw at 65lbs.
                            What did you think about the elite impulse 34? Have you chrono'd your current setup?

Comment

I have some business in houston jan 6 & 7. I will be trying to get around to as
                              Many bow shops as i can. At the same time im itching to see whats released at the ATA

Comment

Working...
                              X