ATV trailer re-build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luckyhat12 View Post
    nice.. do you have a front board setup for it too or is that in the works?
    I do have a front board that I need to trim and install. I also want to use some small square tubing to run along the top of the angle iron. Across the front and down the sides, like bedrails

Comment

cool trailers man,i like it

Comment

Horse shoes make great tie downs....TSC has then..

Man did you get ideas

Comment

Is the issue with the center offset of the rims? I’ve actually mounted some rims with the valve stem to the inside to address this issue. A little awkward when you need to air up a tire but otherwise fully functional.

Comment

good work

Comment

Originally posted by kmitchl View Post
              Is the issue with the center offset of the rims? I’ve actually mounted some rims with the valve stem to the inside to address this issue. A little awkward when you need to air up a tire but otherwise fully functional.

Never thought about that..... thankfully the wheel adapters fixed the issue.
              I bought some slime today to put in the trailer tires. Can’t wait to get some blood in it and take a buck back to camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
                Never thought about that..... thankfully the wheel adapters fixed the issue.
                I bought some slime today to put in the trailer tires. Can’t wait to get some blood in it and take a buck back to camp.

I think you will find these things are game changers for getting work done at a hunting camp.

Comment

Turned out nice

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
                    I would have rather used the expanded metal but I have $75 in the trailer total.

You rocked it with what you had available.... Can't beat that with a stick! Like said above.... TOTAL game changer!

Comment

Made the trip out west on Thursday and put the “game changer” to the test.
                      It’s a game changer for sure !!! Workhorse !!! I had an alfalfa bale, 2 30lb blocks and 9 bags of corn and it handled business.
                      Pics from out west !

Oh my it’s hot !!!

I’m sitting on my tailgate and a baby coon pops out and a couple of does walk out 20 yards from me.... that pipe to the right is our cleaning rack. Lol

First dove of 2018, end up with 8 (shot at 28 hahaha)
                      Found a few shed while looking for birds

Comment

Looks like it worked perfectly. Where abouts do u hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
                          Looks like it worked perfectly. Where abouts do u hunt?

Juno

Comment

You’re gonna absolutely LOVE that trailer. I think I said it before, but it’s hands-down the best investment I’ve made to upgrade my ATV/UTV’s ability to work. Total game changer for what I’m able to accomplish.... It works all year long and in the fall/winter even makes it easier to load deer.

Comment

Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
                                You’re gonna absolutely LOVE that trailer. I think I said it before, but it’s hands-down the best investment I’ve made to upgrade my ATV/UTV’s ability to work. Total game changer for what I’m able to accomplish.... It works all year long and in the fall/winter even makes it easier to load deer.
                                I feel the excact same way about mine

Comment

Working...
                                X