JW Marriott or Hyatt Hill Country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JW Marriott or Hyatt Hill Country

My wife and I are going to San Antonio to spend a few days the first weekend of August with our 1 year old. We want the pool and lazy river so that we can let the baby play and swim at the hotel. I’m looking for input from people who actually have experience with these places. Both places look wonderful, and we just can’t make our mind up.

Other things we are doing:
    River walk
    Aquarium
    Drive through zoo
    Shopping for wife’s Bday... also open to suggestions on best places to shop.

I've been to both several times. JW I think is better for children. I love the restaurant at Hyatt better but really caters to adults.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife and I take out now 7 year old to JW Marriott San Antonio twice a year. Been doing it for 5 years now. We love it. We tend to never leave once we get there. However we have gone to the drive though zoo, caverns, riverwalk and la centers for shopping. All within a close range. I have never been to the Hyatt but have heard good things, we just found one we like and keep going back. The pools, lazy river and kid section at the JW have always been clean when we went.

Comment

I've always taken the family to the hyatt hill country since sea world is basically across the highway. We love it. Movies at night on the lawn, smores on the beach, and a great restaurant on site.

Comment

JW all the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

JW is top notch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m going to JW this Wednesday through Saturday with the wife and kids. Looking forward to it.

Comment

JW

Comment

Love both. I really like the size of the Hyatt as it’s a bit smaller and easier to get around. JW is pretty awesome though with a more impressive pool/river.

Comment

@ The Hyatt right now. It’s a nice place to stay and have some activities to keep you occupied and still be able to go out and sightsee. Seems like a “young family oriented” place.

Comment

Stayed at both prefer the JW all the way.

Comment

JW

Comment

JW and go shopping at The Shops at La Cantera.

Comment

The only thing bad about the JW is the dinner food at the buffet and I’ve been multiple times. A whole lot better if you order room service.

Comment

JW for kids would be my vote.

Comment

Working...
                              X