X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just 1

Comment

Comment

The past couple years we’ve have more places to hunt than we can really get to.
        Last year we had 4. Two leases, our own property and a ranch I guide for and get to shoot does and culls.
        I spent fewer than 10 days total at the paid leases. Had a hard time keeping feeders filled. Won’t do that again.
        Last edited by Sika; 08-28-2019, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Two, and that’s plenty. I would give the one one coleman up but my family has been on it for over 30 years and we have a lot of memories on it.

Comment

I manage four but only hunt two with the closest being 15 minutes away and the farthest about 40 minutes away.

Comment

Originally posted by roughneck266 View Post
              Have two now, but one is only big enough really for one stand and feeder, so in reality it's more like 1 1/2. This is the first year I have had more than one. I really don't want it to become a chore. Thats the main reason I don't have a lease in South or West Texas now. With the drive involved and my offshore schedule, it's just not something I want to do.

Based on this the most I’ve had is 1/2[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Zero. Was blessed in my choice of friends. Got lots of friend land in the hill country and south texas to hunt if/when I want to. Also have my own small place that is covered up in deer and hogs, so have never really needed to lease.

Comment

I have 2.

1 in East Texas - Oct / Mid November
                  1 in Mexico - Mid November / January

Works out well, gives me the ability to hunt October - January non stop.

Comment

I did two for several years. I've also done multiple spots on a lease. With kids it's nice to have more animals available.

Gary

Comment

I only have one lease but it has 2 stands I can hunt. When I am one one stand and activity is slow I'm always thinking I should have been on the other stand. I could not imagine my poor little brain trying to decide which lease to go to. I would constantly be thinking I should have been on the other one.

Comment

At one time, I hunted a little at home, mostly at my other place, had a deer lease 25 minutes away, and hunted by invitation in Trinity Co. I’ve since sold my other place, but still hunt the other three. Yes, it’s a lot to keep up with and probably don’t do them all justice. That said, wind direction and time of year dictate where I hunt most.

Comment

I did 2 once........never again

Comment

I am on one lease. But, I have two memberships. Keeping up with four areas is a challenge!

Comment

1 and that’s plenty and it’s 9 minutes from my house ��

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                                No wonder I can't even find one, y'all all have them.
                                There are plenty of leases out there. If you want something bad enough you'll get it

Comment

Working...
                                X