The" Not a DocMay " live hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So after my post yesterday about being stressed out and taking the rest of the week of to hunt I thought I would try a week long live hunt. Here is the problem I don't hunt cool places like Doc nor due I have all the fire power he does. I do however have a decent cell signal and some time to kill so...........

the score so far

Trying to talk myself into shoulder mounting that thing....

Back at the lease this morning about to make the long walk to the rifle stand. Will check back in when the light gets enough to not be looking like a light house on the coast...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be a good looking pig to have mounted.

Comment

I look forward to watching your hunt. Nice start.

Not all hunting is about spending a fortune to have success and thank goodness for that.
      Last edited by Fishndude; 11-09-2016, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Good job, bud.

Comment

Awesome! Love the title of the thread too. Good luck the rest of your hunt.

Comment

Here's to the first of many this week

Comment

Great job and good luck on the rest of the week's hunts.

Comment

Good start, now for a little head gear? :-)

Comment

Nice porker!!

Comment

Looks good to me, I'll follow! Several of my hunts this year are from my low fence lease in mason county. That's hunting for the common man and I love it as much as any trip jet setting across the globe. Now go kill stuff while some of us have to work!!!!!

Comment

Awesome and I'm in!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok so finally got light enough to use my phone.... my first observation was this " I wonder if NOAH has the uber app..?" While I am in no way complaining about the much needed rain in east Texas man that walk was long in the dark and the rain...

Ok griping over the feeder "should" be going off around 6:30.

The gear this morning is:
                        Marlin XL7VH in .308 with a Pentax 4-12.

Camera gear I brought was my pawn shop found Nikon D3300 and of course the IPhone.
                        My pack is something that has camo pattern on it that is about 8-10 years old pretty sure my wife bought it for me I am guessing at Walmart.
                        Also I want to note that I DID bring my boots with me on the hunt.. and I am wearing them..

Last edited by nathank; 11-09-2016, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nathank View Post
                          Ok so finally got light enough to use my phone.... my first observation was this " I wonder if NOAH has the uber app..?" While I am in no way complaining about the much needed rain in east Texas man that walk was long in the dark and the rain...

Ok griping over the feeder "should" be going off around 6:30.

The gear this morning is:
                          Marlin XL7VH in .308 with a Pentax 4-12.

Camera gear I brought was my pawn shop found Nikon D3300 and of course the IPhone.
                          My pack is something that has camo pattern on it that is about 8-10 years old pretty sure my wife bought it for me I am guessing at Walmart.
                          Also I want to note that I DID being my boots with me on the hunt..

Haha, good stuff here. Following.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Well it finally quit raining and just like Trump against all odds the feeder went off... that's one time in a row...

Comment

Always good to have your boots!

Comment

Working...
                              X