DIY Wrist Sling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIY Wrist Sling

Finished up my paracord wrist sling for my new PSE Revenge last night in Auburn colors (orange & blue). Started off with a diamond weave for the center cord using 3 blue and 1 orange. Came back, found the center and ran a cobra weave over it for the wrist. Used a piece of an old belt for the bracket. Not hard to make and a lot cheaper than it is to go and buy one.
    Attached Files

Man that looks really good!!!

Comment

Bad Ace!! Wish I had the stuff and paitence to do something like that

Comment

Doesn't take long at all once you get started... All you need is your choice of color paracord, electrical tape, lighter, and a sharp knife. I still have to cut off the long tag ends of mine. I punched the holes in the leather with a used 40 caliber pistol casing and hammer.

Comment

That’s awesome looking I need to figure out how to do that for my bow. Plus an awesome colorstoo.

"WAR EAGLES"

Comment

Originally posted by Rick69 View Post
            That’s awesome looking I need to figure out how to do that for my bow. Plus an awesome colorstoo.

"WAR EAGLES"
            Check out this You Tube video... This guy does a pretty good job showing how to do it... It has 3 parts to it.

WAR **** EAGLE

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVfrSJJEWsA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVfrSJJEWsA[/ame]

Comment

Goes really well with the bow! That's really cool, I never even thought about making my own.

Comment

Well you inspired me. I watched the video, bought supplies and tried my first one. Hope the wifey likes it. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347054733.037713.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	24113699

Comment

very cool going to try that myself

Comment

Awesome sling, and Awesome bow. I just got my Revenge last week in Camo.

Comment

gotta try this

Comment

Looks good...I approve

Comment

Threw this one together over the weekend.
                          Attached Files

Comment

lonestarjae

Looks Good!

Comment

I will have to show this to my 8 year old boy. He has been making the paracord bracelets like crazy. This will give him something new to work on.

Comment

Working...
                              X