Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Potential Tropical Development

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
    It's just starting to dry out here.... Wish it would stay dry so we could cut hay! [emoji20]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

You ain't lying. Finally got the yard mowed today. Mosquitoes are the worst I've ever seen them here.

Comment

Originally posted by ccbluewater View Post
      There will be moisture streaming in from both the Eastern Pacific and the Gulf/western Carribean(through what used to be Isaac). Nothing to worry about developing just more juice available to be squeezed out..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
      Gotha! Man I don't think I ever have seen it go from almost drought conditions here to "please Lord, stop with the rain already" so quick!!

Comment

I'm supposed to go teal hunting Saturday morning in Winnie/Anahuac area and all I ask is that it holds off for a couple of hours that morning. I was going to go to the lease afterwards and try and whack a pig but I've already resigned myself to the fact that that probably won't happen. I just hate to not be able to do either.

Comment

We talking bout up and down rain, or sideways rain?

Was thinking about firing up the smoker...

Comment

Originally posted by webb09 View Post
            Not sure how true this is, but a lot of old timers in Corpus told me when the 1st cool/cold front of the fall clears the coast line, you wont have to worry about hurricanes anymore. Don't shoot the messenger, just what I've heard
            That’s pretty much the truth, I have lived in Corpus all my life and can attest to this. But anything can happen.

Comment

Anybody hearing anything about Kirk and what it’s projected to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                Anybody hearing anything about Kirk and what it’s projected to do?
                SOC briefing this morning believes it is going to fizzle out just like Isaac did. There may be some coastal rains out of it though.

Comment

Kirk is dead.

Is it possible to change the thread title to something like Tropical Weather Discussion or something? I can see people getting confused just seeing the thread title and not realizing this thread is several weeks old now.

Comment

Kirk is dead.

Is it possible to change the thread title to something like Tropical Weather Discussion or something? I can see people getting confused just seeing the thread title and not realizing this thread is several weeks old now.

Let's focus on what's really important, when are you expecting the cool front to come through Fort Bend county [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                      Let's focus on what's really important, when are you expecting the cool front to come through Fort Bend county [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Yeah, inquiring minds want to know! Ive been here my entire life and I never remember getting this far into the calendar without a decent front blowing through.

Comment

So how much rain is this weekends forcast predicting? I am sick of it. Yes I know many are happy and I am happy for them but floods have cost me a lot of money and I am ready to enjoy camp and atleast get to my deer lease to clean things up. Just not sure if the expected rain this weekend is going to postpone my plans again.

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
                          So how much rain is this weekends forcast predicting? I am sick of it. Yes I know many are happy and I am happy for them but floods have cost me a lot of money and I am ready to enjoy camp and atleast get to my deer lease to clean things up. Just not sure if the expected rain this weekend is going to postpone my plans again.
                          Here is the 7 day QPF chart from the Weather Prediction Center. Nothing overly impressive, but with as wet as a lot of areas are a couple inches of rain will keep those areas very soggy.

I am ready for a little cooler weather later this week!

Comment

All that deep color in South Texas looks great, but timing sure could be better!!

Comment

Kirk is dead.

He has been resurrected!

What's the long term forecast for him?

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                                He has been resurrected!

What's the long term forecast for him?

For all practical purposes, he's still dead. Moving west at 18 mph and is going to strengthen a tiny bit before getting torn apart in the Caribbean. It won't even sniff the gulf. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X