Westworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rladner View Post
    Guess I'll watch it once it hits Kodi. My BIL works on the show but I usually don't watch too many shows he works on. Maybe this will be good. Find out one of these days
    Whats he do?
    can you tell him more boobies please?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      Whats he do?
      can you tell him more boobies please?
      ha ha, well I guess he can, sort of. He is the head make up special effects guy. His name is Christian Tinsley. Here's an article:

Making a host isn’t fast, cheap, or easy in ’Westworld.’ It also doesn’t involve a lot of robotics.

He can probably put bigger boobies on "robots" I guess . Haven't seen the show so don't know the correct terminology.

Comment

He made this thing. I guess he could put boobies on it
        Attached Files

Comment

ttt

Comment

So.... wth... Theodore is wyatt... and Bernard is Arnold - who Hannibal killed the human version and built the host version to cover his tracks and continue on... but Bernard created dorothy... ..and billy ...is ..well..I dunno who billy is...doesn't want to be called billy... but up until his last scene..he was just...annoying.
            The man in black **** is kinda pissing me off.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              So.... wth... Theodore is wyatt... and Bernard is Arnold - who Hannibal killed the human version and built the host version to cover his tracks and continue on... but Bernard created dorothy... ..and billy ...is ..well..I dunno who billy is...doesn't want to be called billy... but up until his last scene..he was just...annoying.
              The man in black **** is kinda pissing me off.
              I'm pretty sure Billy is the man in black. I think we have been watching 2 or three timelines.
              1st timeline- Billy entering the park and finding Dolores in her loop and then setting off on their adventure. I also think the times we saw Dolores talking with Bernard in that room, it was actually Arnold.
              2nd timeline- Dolores running around lost in the desert and losing her mind.
              3rd timeline- The man in black, who I think is Billy.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                I'm pretty sure Billy is the man in black. I think we have been watching 2 or three timelines.
                1st timeline- Billy entering the park and finding Dolores in her loop and then setting off on their adventure. I also think the times we saw Dolores talking with Bernard in that room, it was actually Arnold.
                2nd timeline- Dolores running around lost in the desert and losing her mind.
                3rd timeline- The man in black, who I think is Billy.
                Wow, that's way deeper than I originally though. That actually makes a lot of sense... I think...

The last couple episodes have been hard to follow.

Great show

Comment

Surprised this wasn’t bumped with last nights premiere!
                  Body at the end was easy to identify!

Also lots of questions to be answered!

Comment

Looks to be a great season ahead!

Comment

Dang I wish my broke a$& had HBO

Comment

Watching tonught

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          Dang I wish my broke a$& had HBO
                          start a gofundme? use any leftovers to get a full sleeve on the other arm.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtecmike View Post
                            start a gofundme? use any leftovers to get a full sleeve on the other arm.
                            That's some funny feces right there. I like the way you think.

Comment

So awesome that there are more parks!

Yesterday’s episode was awesome!

Comment

Just finished season 2

Still good stuff but holy crap that took some thinking and reading to figure out it’s entirety

Comment

Working...
                                X