Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life Long Buddies....

Looking thru saved PC pics and had forgot about this one:

Watched, hunted and fished with these two for many years. "Man" on the left is a fireman in Lubbock (his Lt was one of the 1st responders killed several weeks ago while on scene working a wreck on icy streets,) "Man" on the right is my middle son. They have been BEST friends since the 6th grade and were able to take a trip to the mountains this past summer catching up and hooking some trout.

Just thought again it was a great pic with a lot of history of friendship and Brotherhood in the great outdoors.
    Attached Files

One of my old buddies every now and then would snap a pic of us working.

I wondered why. One day he showed me pics of friends that had passed, moved, or were no longer doing the same job.

Said a pic brings those memories back like it just happened. I catch myself doing the same now.

Great pic.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
      One of my old buddies every now and then would snap a pic of us working.

I wondered why. One day he showed me pics of friends that had passed, moved, or were no longer doing the same job.

Said a pic brings those memories back like it just happened. I catch myself doing the same now.

Great pic.
      Many times the just plain simple pics/acts will last a lifetime and bring it all back!

Comment

Too cool!

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
          Looking thru saved PC pics and had forgot about this one:

Watched, hunted and fished with these two for many years. "Man" on the left is a fireman in Lubbock (his Lt was one of the 1st responders killed several weeks ago while on scene working a wreck on icy streets,) "Man" on the right is my middle son. They have been BEST friends since the 6th grade and were able to take a trip to the mountains this past summer catching up and hooking some trout.

Just thought again it was a great pic with a lot of history of friendship and Brotherhood in the great outdoors.
          Eric (the Lt you're referencing) is my brother in law. Just curious who the gentleman on the left might be. I'd like to go drink a cup of coffee with him or maybe have a beer and show him this picture. I'd love the chance to meet your son too of he's in the area.

Comment

Very cool. I mean no disrespect, but why did you put man in parenthesis?

Comment

Lol well he looks like a man

Comment

That road looks really familiar. Were they by chance fishing near Pagosa/South Fork area? Cool picture by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post
                  That road looks really familiar. Were they by chance fishing near Pagosa/South Fork area? Cool picture by the way.
                  Yep, Pagosa area but not sure exactly where. Oh, "Man" no reason other than he is a very good Man. As stated, watch Tanner grow up with my son Landon.

Comment

Originally posted by CaprockRoamer View Post
                    Eric (the Lt you're referencing) is my brother in law. Just curious who the gentleman on the left might be. I'd like to go drink a cup of coffee with him or maybe have a beer and show him this picture. I'd love the chance to meet your son too of he's in the area.
                    sending you a pm

Comment

Cool shot, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                      X