No announcement yet.

Trump cleaning house??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have only seen reports of the ones that testified, how many others, and who is gone. Big mistake to keep any demos on staff at all.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      I wonder how many of these Obama holdovers have squirreled away stuff on zip drives so they can leak a bunch more stuff and create a whole new hoax. What will happen to anyone that does and gets caught? You know it's gonna happen if it hasn't already. Ol Schiff probably already has a pocket full of them now.
      Isn't that stealing Government property?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
        Isn't that stealing Government property?
        Yes................... if you are a Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
          Trump allowed the Obama holdovers to remain for a reason. Do you really think Trump (of all people) didn't realize the leaks and bias they would cause. They served their purpose and he got what they needed from them...when they were no longer useful....they gone.
          Yes sir!!! And the fit throwing going on reinforces what Trump is doing is the right thing.

Comment

I'm convinced that there will absolutely be indictments and prosecutions. Today was one piece of the puzzle and set the stage for it.

Jesse Liu was a DC based US Attorney that Trump and Barr quietly ousted today. She was not trustworthy in their eyes so Barr hand picked a US Attorney out of Pittsburgh to replace her and oversee what's coming.

Huge news as alot of these coming prosecutions and trials will likely be handled out of that office.

Since Trump was acquitted they have been on offense big time. Today alone you have the Liu news, Jussie Smollett indictment, and 4 USAs resigned from the Roger Stone case.

There has been a "change in the air" and good things are happening every day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Trumps lawyers are giving advice to oust certain people at certain times after they have evidence they need. I don't think anything is just happenstance at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                Im aware. However, Trump did not take nearly as drastic action as Clinton I regards to getting rid of prior admin holdovers. Not even close.
                yeah, one of the biggest mistakes he has ever made. IMO

Comment

Working...
                X