Following

Comment

Reconyx, release date soon, 1/2 price from 1200 to 500-600 bucks

Comment

Browning

Comment

I need cell service at my lease

Comment

Spartan is bringing a new model to market that will have live feed video.

Comment

New spypoint cell link turns any cell cam into a cellular camera. Supposed to retail at $70 dollars.

The CELL-LINK from SPYPOINT brings the advantages of our definitive mobile scouting solution to the cameras you didn’t think you could connect. The CELL-LINK connects via the SD card slot to turn virtually any non-cellular camera into a cellular device. Not just SPYPOINT cameras, but cameras from MOST manufacturer as long as the trail camera uses a standard SD card to store images, produces JPEG images and has 20 megapixels or less

Comment

I heard that for 2020 season you will only have to tie one on your trot line after the first year instead of two.

Comment

Originally posted by CSanders View Post
                  New spypoint cell link turns any cell cam into a cellular camera. Supposed to retail at $70 dollars.

https://www.spypoint.com/en/products/cell-link
                  Now that’s interesting. Where did you see the pricing?

Comment

Pricing in article on bowhunting.net
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                      Now that’s interesting. Where did you see the pricing?
                      There are a couple YouTube videos out with a lot of info about it. One down fall I see it that it also requires batteries.

Comment

Originally posted by CSanders View Post

https://www.spypoint.com/en/products/cell-link

So this thing uses the SD card slot to access the pictures. I wonder if their app will be the only way to view pictures or will we still be able to pull a card to look at them on a computer.

Comment

I’m sold if it works. I’ve been very pleased with a Spypoint Solar cam I’ve had out for the last 2 years.
                          Found this on the Tube of Yous. Guy says $60 retail and available in April.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o6NhkPXBpk&feature=share"]Spypoint Cell-Link Cellular Attachment - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                          X