No announcement yet.

Ufc 202 whose ready!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely close and coulda went either way. Mcgregor did way more damage but Diaz controlled the octagon. 3rd fight will happen for sure. They are all smiles regardless. Mcgregor made 3 mil on that fight and Diaz 2.5 mil. Will be at least that again for the 3rd fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That was one of the better cards in awhile.

Even the freebie prelims were good.

If Diaz wasn't such a bleeder he wins tonight. But the way he acted after the fight it seems obvious he and Conner know the big payday is coming.

Comment

I wonder if Diaz is surprised now?

Comment

Rumble going to put on Cormier, and Cormier knows it!

Comment

Originally posted by 312InchMagnum View Post
            Definitely close and coulda went either way. Mcgregor did way more damage but Diaz controlled the octagon. 3rd fight will happen for sure. They are all smiles regardless. Mcgregor made 3 mil on that fight and Diaz 2.5 mil. Will be at least that again for the 3rd fight.

Plus PPV sales and Fight of the Night bonuses...

you know Diaz is loving getting paid after all these years...
            Last edited by Smart; 08-20-2016, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
              I wonder if Diaz is surprised now?

Lol
              He's not "they don't want him to win"

Comment

I thought 3 rounds to 2 for Conor was the right decision. I think the guy really has to look at his strength and conditioning program though and figure out something different. He was in TOTAL control of that fight for the first 1.5 rounds and then without even having gone to the ground or much clinching at all he slowed WAY down and Diaz sensed it. Diaz was extremely close to a stoppage at the end of the third round. Maybe moving up that much and dealing with a guy that big wore Conor down much faster than normal. Either way for the first round or so the guy is unbeatable but you get him into deep water and things change.

I'm really not that interested in a 3rd fight. I'd rather see Conor back at 145 fighting the best guys in that division that are his size. Diaz is all wrong for him. Way too big, way too good of a chin, and a superior ground/jiu jitsu game compared to Conor. He hit that guy with everything he had numerous times and couldn't get him outa there. Just not a good matchup for him but major credit for gutting it out and getting the W.

And I have to say that Anthony Johnson prolly has more 1 shot knockout power than any fighter I've ever watched in MMA or boxing. That guy is an absolute beast and a problem for anyone. I'll def pay 60$ for a rematch w/ him and DC.

Comment

Originally posted by Xrod View Post
                  Rumble going to put on Cormier, and Cormier knows it!

Cormier has already beat him once, and Rumble will lose again unless he gets lucky.
                  All good fights tonite everybody that I wanted to win won.
                  Conor definitely learned from the first fight and stayed away from the ground game of Diaz, I cant stand either of the Diaz bros but they are tougher than ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyman View Post
                    Cormier has already beat him once, and Rumble will lose again unless he gets lucky.
                    All good fights tonite everybody that I wanted to win won.
                    Conor definitely learned from the first fight and stayed away from the ground game of Diaz, I cant stand either of the Diaz bros but they are tougher than ****.
                    I agree 100% about the Diaz brothers. I think they're both straight up punks but they are some tough, tough dudes that do not quit. McGregor has rearranged Nates face twice now and the guy kept coming . Have to respect that.

Comment

Yay.. now we get to jear how lucky charms is the greatest fighter ever in unintelligible language and owns every division he's in and some he isnt... at least till fight 3...
                      Least he's doing it from crutches..

Now...
                      How the hell is cowboy ranked 14th?
                      Ufc is getting wwe-ish with this ****..
                      Last edited by systemnt; 08-20-2016, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Just watched the post fight little presser. .
                        Nate is a level below that carni-worker from Meet the Millers...yaknowitahmsayin?
                        Had a laundry list of excuses too..
                        Flip side... Lucky charms sounded humble and actually paid a lot of respect to nate....but said he's done at that weight... we'll see once the $$ get flashed..

Comment

That was a war!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            Yay.. now we get to jear how lucky charms is the greatest fighter ever in unintelligible language and owns every division he's in and some he isnt... at least till fight 3...
                            Least he's doing it from crutches..

Now...
                            How the hell is cowboy ranked 14th?
                            Ufc is getting wwe-ish with this ****..
                            Cowboy moved up a weight class.

Comment

Just watched the post fight show, Diaz still hasn't learned, making excuses but saying they weren't excuses. Said he hurt his knee, then his ribs during camp and couldn't train and he's got it all on film. Every fighter knows you don't leave it in the judges hands, I didn't watch the fight because I tired of paying for bad cards and this one seems to have been a good card. I want to see McGregor defend the 145lb title

Comment

Originally posted by Hookem84 View Post
                                Cowboy moved up a weight class.
                                Ok.. I'll calm down a bit then

But he destroyed Story...destroyed.

Comment

Working...
                                X