Night cap ... shooting that is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night cap ... shooting that is

I was in the backyard thinking, "I am not really tired, and its a cool night. What should I do?" So I decided to test out the ol instinctive shooting skills. Glow stick vs arrow ... 20 shoots later from about 15 yards. I HIT it!!!!! Glowing blue juice went everywhere! Then continued to shoot for another 15 minutes or so. I finally ended on a second hit from 20 yards. Think I'll call it a night. Give it a try and enjoy. PS Its easier to hit turned vertical then just the end sticking out.
    Attached Files

Yes sir, that's a lot of fun... If you ever get the chance to get some lighted nocks and a safe place to shoot, try airing out some "Maw Bell" shots by making a lighted nock your target. We started doing this at a good friend's ranch, we have been known to really stretch out some shots. It is truly amazing how the brain will kick in for your instinctive shooting skills while shooting at a lit nock at around 30-60 yards in total darkness. We have gone as far as making JUDO points to our specific point weights along with footing. The footing really helps to keep arrows intact when your target is a lit nock stuck into a cactus 1/2 a football field away.

Comment

That's really cool!

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Cool!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
          X