Interesting facts about the NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

There is still no intent to DISRESPECT the flag when kneeling during the National Anthem.
    Bull$it ...Colin had full intent to disrespect.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      Bull$it ...Colin had full intent to disrespect.
      No he did not - He consulted a Soldier when told he was being disrespectful. He then changed his protest to accommodate the Soldier and his belief.

Comment

What was Tebow's punishment ?

There is still no intent to DISRESPECT the flag when kneeling during the National Anthem. THE PEOPLE THAT CREATED THE PROTEST HAVE SAID SO MULTIPLE TIMES...

The other displays for worthy causes have caused change throughout the NFL as well. Athletes now have that opportunity.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...lized-footwear
        Watch what a person does instead of what they say and you will see what they are about.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes. Colin's actions are consistently uplifting and performed with the best of intentions.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            Yes. Colin's actions are consistently uplifting and performed with the best of intentions.

I mean what coach/owner/GM wouldn't want that type of attitude on his team. Bunch of racist.

Comment

No he did not - He consulted a Soldier when told he was being disrespectful. He then changed his protest to accommodate the Soldier and his belief.
              That soldier is a dumb *** by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                That soldier is a dumb *** by the way.
                It's not just one - You could say that about a lot of people.

Comment

I never said they were - but that's not disrespectful to any flag either.

Comment

Speaks to character and intentions, your honor.

Comment

Speaks to character and intentions, your honor.
                      Agree - I try and never to engage in personal attacks. Not what I would do personally, but they are routinely called pigs in public. Not the first time, and won't be the last.

Comment

It's not just one - You could say that about a lot of people.
                        Why yes you can....I say that about 99% of your posts

Comment

Here's an interesting article. Looks like MLB is joining the anti-American party.

Comment

Agree - I try and never to engage in personal attacks. Not what I would do personally, but they are routinely called pigs in public. Not the first time, and won't be the last.
                            So that makes it acceptable? You are really strange fellow.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                              So that makes it acceptable? You are really strange fellow.
                              I dont find it acceptable. There are a lot of things that a lot of people do that I find unacceptable. I just dont find it disrespectful to Veterans or the Flag.

Comment

I dont find it acceptable. There are a lot of things that a lot of people do that I find unacceptable. I just dont find it disrespectful to Veterans or the Flag.
                                Just to LEO's. Got it.

As stated before, speaks to character and intentions.

Comment

Working...
                                X