No announcement yet.

Snake Lovers Here You Go.....Stand Relocation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pygmy Rattlesnakes are cool. I've never seen one in person but maybe someday.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post

Same here.

Comment

Definitely looks like pygmy rattlesnakes. Used to find them all the time down in Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
          You ever want to catch one, we have tons. Our place is north of Clarksville, towards the river. Been seeing a lot of them, and some healthy canebrakes.

Comment

Here’s one of the better ones I’ve caught. Took a few pics and sent him on his way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiebush View Post
              Here’s one of the better ones I’ve caught. Took a few pics and sent him on his way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Beautiful 1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice Pic, Thx for the help!

Comment

i found a snake while mowing Thursday, and i followed a lot of others on this site, i relocated him,,, from the living to the dead gene pool,, freaking stump tail should have left when i got close with the mower,,, but when he stuck his tongue out at me i lost it and shot him 5 times with a 2" .22.... he has most certainly been relocated !!! ( i hit him with the first shot the next 4 were just for practice)

Comment

Man pygmies are beautiful snakes!

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                      Man pygmies are beautiful snakes!
                      Yes they are!

Comment

I have only seen one and it was in the late 80's just east of Athens

Of course I would have thought the ones pictured here were juvenile Timber rattlers too

Comment

Finally proof that there are "rattle headed copper moccasins" !

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiebush View Post
                            You ever want to catch one, we have tons. Our place is north of Clarksville, towards the river. Been seeing a lot of them, and some healthy canebrakes.
                            Thats about where we are, never seen a place with a rattlesnake sighting per visit until this place

Comment

I don't know but that frog is hanging out in the wrong place!

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                                I have only seen one and it was in the late 80's just east of Athens

Of course I would have thought the ones pictured here were juvenile Timber rattlers too
                                Come on up and I will share these little suckers with you

Comment

Working...
                                X